By pressing ‘PrtSc’, ‘Alt+PrtSc’, ‘Win+PrtSc’, or ‘Fn+PrtSc’ we can take screenshots on Windows PC, right? But can these key combinations be used to capture a whole web page in one shot? Sadly, that is not possible. But don’t you worry, we have got you covered.
The article will explain how to take scrolling screenshots on Windows 10 & 11.
If you are planning to use the built-in Snipping Tool, you will be disappointed to know that using it you can not capture scrolling screenshots, only a third-party program will solve the purpose.
Try using TweakShot -the best screen capture tool that allows capturing full screen, a selected region, scrolling window, and active window. Most importantly, it allows capturing video without a time limit.
Read Here- How To Take A Partial Screenshot
Want more? If I say using TweakShot you can capture screen and record video without watermark, then? Yes! You read it right, until you exhaust the free full version limit this excellent tool doesn’t put a watermark on either the screenshot or video recording. Also, you can set hotkeys for ease of use, upload captured screenshots directly on Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox. Plus, you can edit screenshots. Remarkable, isn’t it?
I know it is so, what are we waiting for? Let’s learn how to capture scrolling screenshots in Windows 11, and 10 using the TweakShot Screen Capture tool.
How To Take Scrolling Screenshot In Windows 11, 10
Tweakshot – the best screen capture tool is an all-in-one tool designed to capture screens differently, take scrolling screenshots on Windows 11, and capture YouTube videos. It is a professional screenshot and video capturing tool that allows image editing, uploading to the cloud, and more. A personal favorite of both home and business users, TweakShot packs all the advanced features that most popular screen capture tools miss. This includes taking scrolling screenshots, recording videos, image editor, and more on Windows.
Offered by Tweaking Technologies, Tweakshot offers multiple screens capturing modes:
- Capture Full Screen
- Capture Region
- Capture Window
- Capture Scrolling Window
- Capture Video
These options come in handy in different scenarios, helping take screenshots to fulfill any requirement.
How To Take Scrolling Screenshots on Windows?
1. Click the button below to get the TweakShot – screen capture tool.
2. Launch the best scrolling screen capture application.
3. Open the web page that you want to take the scrolling screenshot for in Windows 10.
4. Use the Big Eye icon on the taskbar and choose the option to capture the scrolling screen.
Alternatively, you can go to the system tray next to the date and time, right-click the TweakShot icon > and select Capture Scrolling Window.
5. Select the page you want to capture and wait for TweakShot to capture the page. The tool will automatically scroll to the bottom of the page. This means you don’t need to manually scroll, doing so might interfere with the screen.
6. Next, to edit the screen capture, use the TweakShot image editor in which the captured screenshot will open.
7. Once all the changes are done, save the screenshot and use it whenever and wherever you want. For quick access upload it on a cloud drive.
8. That’s all with the help of these steps you’ll have the scrolling screenshots on Windows
Check This- How to Take Screenshot on Netflix on Different Devices (2022)
Benefits – TweakShot Screen Capture
In addition to this, TweakShot offers the following benefits:
- Screen Color Picker
- Hot Keys
- Active Window Screenshot
- Image Editor
- Video recorder with different options – Single Window, Rectangular Region, Full Desktop Without a Taskbar, and Full Desktop
- Cloud Upload
You may record a movie or take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen by using the sophisticated TweakShot Screen Capture application.
Read Also:- User Manual – TweakShot – The Easiest Way to Capture Screenshot
FAQs-Scrolling Screenshot in Windows
We believe we were able to answer how to long screenshot on a PC using the TweakShot screen capture tool.
If you have any concerns or want further assistance in using the TweakShot Screen Capture application, please contact the support staff or leave a comment in the space below. We appreciate hearing from you and will do our best to assist you.
If you have a better method, please share it with us.
If you found the information shared useful, save this page for future reference and spread the word.
How to Take a Screenshot & Record Your Screen in Minecraft
How To Take A Screenshot On A Dell Laptop Windows 11,10 (2022)
How to Take Screenshots on HP laptop Windows 11,10
How To Take Full Webpage Screenshots In Chrome
How to Take Selective Screenshots in Windows 11
7 thoughts on “How to Take Scrolling Screenshot in Windows 11, 10”