Whether you are a Windows 11,10 user or have recently upgraded to the beta version of Windows 11, ever wondered how to screen capture your computer screen? Probably all of us have had this question. The easiest way to screen capture is to use a screen capturing tool.
Microsoft’s operating system does provide one and it is called Snip & Sketch. However, it lacks certain features. Therefore, if you are looking for a screenshot and screen recorder tool that captures and records screen without watermark try TweakShot.
What is TweakShot?
Offered by Tweaking Technologies, unlike other screen capture software, TweakShot allows recording and taking a screenshot without a watermark. Moreover, it gives different options to capture the screen. Using it you can capture – a selected area, full screen, active window, and even a scrolling window. Also, for ease of access, it allows setting up Hotkeys. Not only this, but it comes with an image editor also. This means, once the screen is captured, you can blur sensitive information, highlight important things, add step numbers, annotations, and more.
Benefits of Using TweakShot Screenshot Tool
- Edit screenshot using an in-built image editor.
- Record screen easily using the screen recorder.
- Capture full screen, active window, scrolling window, or selected window.
- Upload screenshots onto Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive from TweakShot.
- Pick a color from the image
- Record video with a mouse pointer
- Text overlay in recorded video
- Hot Keys for ease of access
Now that we know what TweakShot has to offer. Without any further delay, let me walk you through how to use TweakShot.
How to use TweakShot – Screen Capture and Screen Recorder App
Well, as discussed, you can use the built-in screen capturing tool. But if you need more options and flexibility, TweakShot is the best option.
One of the best things about TweakShot is that you can capture exactly what you see on your desktop. Even if it is a lengthy web page, you can capture it using the scrolling window option.
Today I’ll explain how to use this screen capturing tool.
How to use the TweakShot screenshot tool?
1. Download and install TweakShot – screen capturing tool for PC.
2. Launch TweakShot.
3. Go to the screen or web page, you want to take a screenshot of.
4. Right-click the TweakShot icon present in the system tray > select from the list of screen capturing options.
5. If you want to capture a specific area, mark it. Alternatively, if you want to capture a complete screen, use the Capture Full-Screen option.
6. Once done, the captured screen will automatically open in the TweakShot image editor.
7. If you want, you can edit the screenshot using the tools given in the left pane or can simply save it or upload it on Cloud Storage.
8. That’s it, using TweakShot and these simple steps you can capture screenshots of your choice on PC.
In addition to capturing the screen, you can use TweakShot to record a video. Here are the steps to use the screen recorder tool.
How to use TweakShot Screen Recorder for PC
1. Download and install TweakShot – The Best Screen Recorder App.
2. Launch TweakShot – the recording app for Windows.
3. Thereafter, from the system tray right-click TweakShot icon > select the Capture Video option.
4. You will now get a new window with video recording options.
5. Select the desired Screen Capture option > edit video configuration, if required.
6. Next, click the Record button.
7. You will now see a 3-second countdown. If you don’t want it, you need to uncheck the option, “Show countdown before starting the recording.
8. When the timer is nowhere to be seen, TweakShot starts recording the selected screen area.
9. When the recording starts, you will see a red dotted square, informing you that the recording is in progress.
10. To pause or stop the recording, right-click the TweakShot icon > Capture Video > and hit Stop.
11. This will save the captured YouTube video on the default location.
This is how using the third-party screen recorder you can capture screen and record video on a PC.
Also Read- How To Capture Youtube Video Screen
We believe now you have understood the need for a screen capturing tool and why we advise using a third-party tool. We don’t say Sip & Sketch and other built-in tools are bad. It’s just that they come with basic functionality. Whereas, tools like TweakShot offer additional functionality and make recording and capturing screens easily.
Using it both beginners and advanced users can take a screenshot of whatever they see on the screen and can share it. Now no more you need to share the screen or click a photo to show your friends and family what you saw. With the TweakShot screen capturing tool installed and running all this can be done in just a few clicks.
We hope you will give the tool a try. In case you have any questions or need any further help, you can contact the support team at email@example.com or can leave us a comment in the section below. We love hearing from you and will help you to the best we can.
In case you have any better way, do share the same. We love receiving inputs from our users. To get notified about more such tricks bookmark the page and follow us on social media.