When you encounter an error message screen capturing tools come in handy as they help capture the error message and submit it to the application developer. Windows knows this and hence added a snipping tool, but it misses out on some essential features. If you too feel the same and want a tool that helps both screen capture and record, TweakShot is here.
This quick & easy-to-use screen capture & recorder tool for Windows gives a new definition to screen capture. Using it you can not only capture Single Window, but can also take a snapshot of a Specific Region, Full Screen, Scrolling Windows & record video too. Furthermore, you can refine the captured screenshots, highlight text, annotate text, add arrows, step numbers and a lot.
All features offered by TweakShot are quite handy and they help perform all the tasks that you would want to when it comes to capturing a screen. Another noticeable feature of TweakShot is Screen Color Pick using which you can pick colors from the screen and images. You can even copy the color code to make designing a lot easier. This feature works on each pixel of the screen or image so that you can pick any color used on that screen.
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, this simple yet interactive tool is surely an end to your search for an image editing tool.
Benefits of using TweakShot
- Record screen in a single click
- Capture active window, selected windows, scrolling window
- Edit recorded video and capture screenshot
- Record your computer sound and your voice, Yes, both!
- Upload screen captures and video instantly to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Unlimited & without watermark recording
- No limit on recording video
- Highlight mouse cursor and add click sounds
- Hotkeys to capture screen instantly
Why use TweakShot to capture the screen?
There can be different reasons for recording a screen. Some might want to use it to create a demonstration video, capture a bug, create tutorials, build connections, share feedback, and more. Whatever be the reason, using TweakShot you can do it all. This best screen recorder and screen capture tool for Windows works for both personal and business purposes. You can use it easily without any problem.
- Quick & Easy-to-Use Screen Capture & Recorder
- Specific Region
- Full Screen
- Scrolling Windows
- Record Video
- Single Window
- In-built Editing Tools
- Capture a single window when multiple windows are open.
- Record screen activities including onscreen.
- Add a mouse
- Capture full screen in a single click
- Capture scrollable windows or a webpage in just one click
- Edit captured image via the image editor
- Capture a rectangular region or a selected portion of the screen.
- Pick any color from the screen and use it to edit images
This makes TweakShot a must-have tool that helps capture screen and record important things. Using this excellent tool you can deliver lectures, share presentations and at times when you have to work remotely TweakShot comes in handy.
To learn more about this tool and how to use it, go through this user guide step by step.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – Windows
The basic requirements for operating TweakShot are:
- Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
- Processor Intel Core i3 or better
- Memory 4GB RAM or more
- Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Hard disk 2 GB free space, SSD for best performance
- Display 1280×768 size or better
How to Install TweakShot
1) Download the latest version of TweakShot.
2) Double-click the downloaded tscsetupipg_tweaking-site.exe to start the installation. Follow on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
3) Depending on the settings and the operating system you are using, you might get a UAC prompt asking to allow or deny the action. Click Allow to proceed with the installation.
4) This will install the best screen capture tool on your computer.
Using the Trial Version
TweakShot comes with a limited functionality trial version. Using the trial version, you can capture a screenshot but there are certain limitations with the video recording. But if you have the Pro version, you can enjoy all the advanced features without any limitations. Also, the paid version offers 60 days money-back guarantee.
After installing the TweakShot, the first thing you should do is to activate the product using the license key. This will help enjoy advanced features, capture snapshot and record videos. To register the product, follow the steps below:
Note: You need an active internet connection to register the product.
1. Launch TweakShot.
2. Right-click the TweakShot icon present in the system tray and select Show TweakShot
3. You will now see the TweakShot bar. Click the gear icon and select ‘Enter Registration key’.
4. This will open a pop-up window, here entering the license key you received after purchasing the product.
5. Click Activate Now, the product will now be registered.
Besides the desktop shortcut, you can launch TweakShot by typing it the name of the product in the Windows search bar. Select the best result and launch TweakShot.
To uninstall TweakShot from your PC, follow the steps below:
1. In the Windows search bar type TweakShot
2. Select TweakShot from the search result and hit Uninstall from the right pane.
3. This will open the Programs and Features window. Locate TweakShot > Uninstall.
4. Confirm that you wish to uninstall TweakShot
5. Wait for the process to finish.
6. Once done restart the PC to complete uninstallation.
That’s it using these simple steps you can uninstall TweakShot.
Alternatively, you can head to the Control Panel and can uninstall TweakShot from there too. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Control Panel. To do so, either:
Alternatively, type Control Panel in the Windows search bar or press Windows + X > Apps and Features.
2. Next, navigate to “Programs” > “Programs and Features” > look for the TweakShot > select it and click the “Uninstall” option.
(Note: If you’re unable to find “Programs”, go to “View By” towards the right of the screen and select “Category” from the drop-down list)
3. Click the Yes button when prompted to uninstall the program.
4. Restart the system, doing so will completely remove the TweakShot from your computer.
Using any of these steps you can uninstall TweakShot.
Features – TweakShot the best screen capture and video recording tool
When you launch TweakShot it sits in the system tray and puts a shortcut in the form of Big Eye.
This Big Eye gives various options to capture region, capture single window, full screen, scrolling window, record video, color picker, option to open TweakShot, and settings.
Take screenshot of a rectangular region on your screen.
Capture Single Window
Use this option to take a screenshot of a single window when multiple windows are open.
Capture Full Screen
Take a screenshot of the entire screen.
Capture Scrolling Window
Capture full screenshot of a scrollable window or webpage.
Record screen activities including onscreen changes & mouse movements
Pick any color from your screen in RGB or Hex format
Main Interface – TweakShot
The main interface of TweakShot screen capture tool gives various image editing options. Using them you can perform different task like –
Blur or pixelate sensitive information.
Highlight important tasks.
Upload images and more.
Here we will explain all the icons and what they perform one by one.
The first icon you see in the left pane is Select using it you can select the area that you want to cut or perform an action.
Highlight a particular area and emphasize on what you want to explain. Also, change the border size, fill color, radius, from the right pane.
creates an elipse around the area you want to focus. Also, you can change the border size, color, fill color and more from the right pane.
using this option draw a line or underline important text. Also, from the right pane you can edit border size, and make other tweaks.
give directions using the arrow and if you want from the right pane can edit the dimensions.
want to do some freehand drawing, use the pencil.
input the text on the image and explain what you want to use this option
focus on what is important using the text background option and alter the settings from the left pane.
Want to add some creativity to your screenshot? Use Bubble add a chat box.
Add step number to a demonstration and let the reader know which step to be followed.
Explain things using a mouse cursor pointer and make your presentation interactive.
This will blur the selected area in the screenshot
This will pixelate the selected area in the screenshot
This will highlight the selected area in the screenshot.
You can crop your screenshot to a size
You can upload the screenshot to cloud storage services
Rotate and Flip Captured Images
You can rotate or flip screenshots
System Tray Icon
Besides, these options when you right-click the TweakShot icon sitting in the System Tray you get the Settings option. Clicking on it opens a new window with various options to change settings. Let us understand all about it in detail.
TweakShot Settings – System Tray
Divided into 4 main sections and subsections from here, you can decide how TweakShot should work.
General Settings –
As the name infers from here you can make changes to general settings and decide how TweakShot should behave like –
- Run TweakShot when windows starts
- Minimize to tray when start
- Always on Top
- Hide application on full screenshot
- Show tray notifications
- Minimize to system tray when program is close
- Close editor after save image
Screen Shot –
Using this option, you can decide the actions on the app like –
Create month wise folder structure.
Use custom screenshot folder.
Double-click action on app –
clicking the down Arrow you can change how to double click should work
Action after capture –
this means whether you just want to save or open Image Editor
the subsection of Screen Shot allows you to decide if you want to include a cursor or take a screenshot with delay.
from here you can decide the frame rate and quality of the video recording. Click the down and up arrows to make changes.
Mouse Pointer –
decide the pointer color, border color, and radius size for the recorded video
Mouse Click –
decide the color of right mouse click, left mouse click, radius, and border when you record the video.
Text Overlay –
make changes to the corner radius, back color, padding, and more.
Hot Keys –
set a keyboard shortcut to quickly take a snapshot.
Cloud upload –
connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, & Onedrive to upload screenshots directly from the screen-capturing tool.
Reset Factory Settings –
If you have made some changes to TweakShot settings but don’t remember them, you can use this feature to restore to default settings.
How to use TweakShot to record the screen with a watermark on Windows 10?
1. Download and install TweakShot.
2. Run TweakShot the screen recording and screen capture tool
3. You will now see an eye placed at the Taskbar, either click it.
or right-click the TweakShot icon placed in the System Tray.
4. From here, select the Capture Video option
5. Thereafter, from the new window that opens select Screen Capture options – Single Window, Rectangular Region, Full Desktop Without Transfer, and Full Desktop.
Besides, you can also select the Frame Rate and Quality.
Note: To record audio, make sure the microphone is connected to the system.
7. After selecting all the details click Record.
Note: Since the “Show countdown before starting the recording,” option is selected you will see a countdown.
8. You will now see a dotted line across the region this implies the recording is on. Also, the TweakShot icon will change into a blinking red icon.
9. When done, right-click the TweakShot icon present in the system tray and hit Stop.
10. The recorded screen without a watermark will now be saved under the TweakShot folder located under the Documents folder.
Note: From the Settings window you can change the location where the screenshot should be saved.
That’s it, you can now use the recorded screen capture without a watermark.
In addition to this, you can also capture the screen and edit it as per your requirement.
Capture the screen using TweakShot
To capture the screen using TweakShot follow the steps below:
1. Launch TweakShot.
2. Right-click the icon present in the system tray or click the TweakShot eye to select the screen capture option.
Note: Right-clicking the TweakShot icon present in the system tray will show the context menu as below. From here, you can select the option to capture the screen.
3. Thereafter, select the option to capture the screen.
4. Once the screen is captured, TweakShot will open displaying the same.
5. Next, if you want to edit the screenshot, use the options present in the left pane.
6. Save the screen grab or upload it directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
That’s it, using these simple steps, you can easily record the screen and capture the screen without any watermark.
Technology can be overwhelming and we are here to assist you at all times. In case you have any technical questions regarding TweakShot, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our teams work rigorously to respond to all queries as quickly as possible!
To Visit Official Website Click Here