Best Ways to take screenshots on Netflix. If you are a Windows user use TweakShot Screen Capture tool that allows taking screenshots of selected region,, active window, and even scrolling window. To learn how to use the tool, click here.
We understand the thought of capturing the dress your favorite actor is wearing, a scenery, or reunion of friends is exciting. But due to the restrictions imposed by Netflix to protect copyright content, this isn’t possible.
However, if I say there is a workaround for that, what would you say? I know most of you after reading this must be jumping with joy.
So, without any further delay, let us learn how to take the screen on Netflix when running on any device. It doesn’t matter on which platform you are running Netflix using the steps explained below you can easily take screenshots on Netflix.
4 Best Ways to Take Screenshot on Netflix When Using It on Different Devices
To prevent copyright material Netflix restricts users from taking screenshots. However, certain applications and workarounds can help capture screens.
There are multiple ways to take a screenshot on Netflix we will go through each of them one by one. You can pick the one that suits you the most.
Method 1 – Take a Screenshot on Netflix when using it on Browser or using the App- Windows
Whether you are running Netflix on a browser or using an app, using TweakShot Screen Capture tool you can take screenshots.
1. Download and install the TweakShot Screen Capture tool.
2. Play the scene you want to take a screenshot for.
3. Launch the best screen capture tool that allows capturing scrolling window and the screenshot while the video is being played.
4. Click the Big Eye icon to access TweakShot
Alternatively, go to the system tray and right-click TweakShot icon > select from the screen capturing options.
5. Select from the different screen capturing options. The tool allows taking screenshots of a selected region, single window, full screen, & scrolling window.
6. Take the screenshot, it will automatically open in TweakShot Image editor.
7. If you want to edit the screenshot you can do it from here. TweakShot provides different options like cropping, rotating, highlighting, and others. At the same time, you can also upload the screenshot to the cloud drive.
Using these simple steps and this amazing tool you can take screenshots on Netlfix when running on Windows.
Method 2 Take Netflix Screenshot on Mac
If you are a Mac user, you are lucky. Unlike Windows, in Mac using the native tool you can take screenshots.
To take the screenshot press Command + shift + 3. This will capture the complete screen on your Mac.
Method 3 Disable Hardware Acceleration
Sometimes the hardware acceleration feature, available in all popular browsers, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge also stops users from taking screenshots. Therefore, if you are facing a problem while taking screenshots on Netflix try disabling the hardware acceleration feature.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Launch Google Chrome.
2. Click on the “More Options” button > Settings.
3. In the search bar type hardware acceleration. Alternatively, can go to Advanced>System.
4. Toggle the feature saying, “Use hardware acceleration when available.” Keep the switch to the left side, which is the off position.
5. If the function was already disabled, try enabling and disabling it again. Then, relaunch your browser.
Now, open Netflix.com and try to take a screenshot of your favorite show by pressing “Windows key+Prtscn” on Windows or “Shift+Command+3” on a Mac computer. Chrome should stop showing you the black screen now, and you would be able to see the video content on the capture.
With the help of these simple steps, you can easily take screenshots on Netflix when running on different devices. We hope you like reading the post, share your comments in the feedback section.
Also Read- How to Record 4k Videos on Windows 11,10