Alongside offering a Snipping Tool, Windows 11, 10 offers multiple ways to capture screens. However, using methods like Ctrl + Print Screen or PrintScreen, or Fn + PrntScrn and the built-in screen capture tool can you screen record YouTube video or capture YouTube videos on PC?
Sadly, the answer is no. To capture a YouTube screen, or to take a scrolling screenshot on Windows 11, 10, or to screen record YouTube videos a third-party screen capturing tool that allows performing these tasks is required. But where can we find such a tool?
Well, if this is what is bothering you, try TweakShot – screen capturing and the best screen capture software for YouTube. Using this amazing tool, you can capture YouTube videos, take scrolling screenshots, record a video & take a screenshot without a watermark.
Moreover, you can edit screenshots and upload them directly to Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
Benefits of using TweakShot
● Capture active window, selected windows, scrolling window.
● In a few clicks record a YouTube video on PC.
● Image Editor to modify captured screenshot.
● Upload screen captures directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
● Without watermark screen capture and video recording
● No time tab on recording video
● Highlight mouse cursor and add click sounds
● Setup Hotkeys
In this post, you’ll learn how to use TweakShot to record YouTube videos and capture YouTube Video Screen.
How to Capture YouTube Videos on PC?
When we talk about watching something that is recorded, it’s probably on YouTube. But if you have to download that content and don’t have a YouTube downloader then, what will you do?
Simple use TweakShot Screen Recorder for Windows. Follow this step-by-step guide to capture a video screen on your computer.
Before we start, an important note:
|*Recording and/or sharing Streaming Video from any service may violate the terms of your agreement. Please refer to the terms of your agreement before using this service.|
1. Download and install TweakShot – The Best Screen Capture Software.
2. Launch the 4K video capturing tool.
3. Play the YouTube video you wish to record.
4. Thereafter, from the system tray (next to system date and time) right-click the TweakShot icon.
5. From here, select the Capture Video option.
6. This will bring up a new window with recording options.
7. Select the desired Screen Capture option and hit the Record button.
8. By default, you will see a 3-second countdown.
9. Once it vanishes, TweakShot will start recording the selected screen area.
Note: Using the Record Audio option, you can record voice from both the system and the external mic.
10. When the recording starts, you will see a red dotted square, informing the application in use.
11. To stop the recording, again right-click the TweakShot icon > Capture Video > and hit Stop.
12. This will save the captured YouTube video on the default location. You can visit the location to confirm whether the recording is saved or not.
Note: TweakShot even allows resuming video recording.
Using these simple steps you can screen video capture.
How to Capture YouTube Video Screen on PC?
Those who don’t want to use a tool to take a screenshot. You can try using the PrintScreen (PrtSc) key. To use it, follow these steps:
Manual Ways to YouTube Screen Capture
1. Play the YouTube video from which you want to capture the YouTube video screen.
2. When the screen you want to capture appear, press the PrtSC
3. Doing so will screengrab the complete screen therefore, play the video in the full mode
4. Next, press Ctrl +V to paste the screenshot. You can do this either in paint or in a Word document.
Using these simple steps, you can capture the YouTube video screen.
Looking for something more? Alongside capturing YouTube video screens, do you want to take scrolling screenshots of Windows 11, 10?
Yes, follow the steps below to learn how to capture the screen.
How to Capture Screenshot of YouTube Videos on PC – TweakShot
|A word of caution – *Recording and/or sharing Streaming Video from any service may violate the terms of your agreement. Please refer to the terms of your agreement before using this service.|
1. To screen capture YouTube videos, download and install TweakShot
2. Launch TweakShot – the best screen capture tool.
3. Play the YouTube video.
4. Next, right-click the TweakShot icon present in System Tray and select the option of your choice from the list of options –
5. Thereafter, select the region of your YouTube video to take the screenshot. This will automatically open in TweakShot editor
6. From the left pane, select the tools to edit the screenshot and save it.
7. If you want to upload to the cloud, click Upload select the cloud storage and that’s it.
This is how you can take a screenshot of a YouTube video.
Wrap Up – How to capture Video from YouTube
We hope you now have the answer for how to capture video on PC. Using the PrintScreen command, you can take a screenshot of the entire screen but cannot record the video.
Therefore, the best way to record selected regions and to capture selected screens, and to screen capture video is to use TweakShot.
Hope you enjoyed the post, do share your feedback with us in the comments section.