How to take partial screenshots on Windows PC? A step-by-step tutorial.
Do you want to capture the Friends poster shown in the movie or take screenshots of the lovely dress your favorite actor is wearing? Yes! Luckily, this can be quickly done using the best screen capture tool, TweaShot Screen Capture. This post explains how to use the tool and use the keyboard shortcuts to take partial screenshots on Windows PC.
Note: You will need an additional image editor when you manually take screenshots using keyboard shortcuts. However, when you use a screen capture tool like TweakShot, it automatically opens the captured screenshot in a built-in image editor. This helps simultaneously edit and upload the image.
Click the button below to get this powerful screen capture and image editing tool.
How to Take Partial Screenshots on Windows PC
List of Contents
- How to Take Partial Screenshot Through TweakShot Screen Capture Tool
- How to Edit Captured Screenshots Using TweakShot?
- Manual Steps to Capture Partial Screen
- Frequently Asked Questions
Easily take a snapshot of a lecture, gameplay, quotations, and noteworthy points, among many other things, with TweakShot Screen Recording. With the help of this tool, you can easily take screenshots of the entire screen, partial screen, scrolling screen, and even a selected region.
It’s one of the most exemplary screen capture programs; when using it, you don’t need to use another application to paste the screenshot. When you take a screenshot with TweakShot, it opens the TweakShot image editor, which gives you a range of editing options. With this editor, you can annotate, highlight significant snapshot areas, and even pixelate or conceal sensitive information. Furthermore, you can also record video and upload it to cloud storage.
How to Take Partial Screenshot Through TweakShot Screen Capture Tool
1. Download and install the TweakShot screen capture tool.
2. Run the screen capture tool to take a partial screen.
3. To capture a partial screen, click the TweakShot icon present in the system tray and select the screen capturing option from there. To capture a partial screen, use the Capture Region option.
4. Select the screen region and the captured screenshot will automatically open in TweakShot Image Editor.
Using the editing tools provided by TweakShot, you can edit the screen capture.
How to Edit Captured Screenshots Using TweakShot?
To learn more about it, follow the steps below:
1. Once the screenshot is captured with TweakShot, the image editor will automatically open.
2. Using the editing tools present in the left pane you can edit the screen capture.
3. To crop the image, click the Image tab and select different options.
4. Select the area you want to edit.
5. Furthermore, you can add annotation text and highlight important parts.
6. This way, you edit the screenshot taken on an HP laptop.
Moreover, you can Upload the screenshot on Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
Manual Steps to Capture Partial Screen
To capture screenshots without using a third-party tool, press the Windows Key + Shift + S (on Windows 10 and 11).
1. When you press the Windows key + Shift + S, the screen will fade to a white overlay, and the cursor will change to a crosshair cursor.
2. Select the area you want to take a snapshot of.
3. Open the image editing app and press Ctrl +V to paste the captured screenshot.
4. Save the screenshot, and that’s it.
FAQ’s: How To Take A Partial Screenshot
1. How to take a partial screenshot in Windows 11?
To take a partial screenshot on Windows, press Windows Key + Shift + S, select the region you want to capture. In addition to this, you can also use TweakShot, the best screen capture, and image editing tool.
2. How to take a partial screenshot on my laptop?
To take a partial screenshot, press Windows Key + Shift S, select the region > open an image editor, and press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot.
Alternatively, you can use TweakShot Screen Recorder > select Region option to take a partial screenshot on a laptop.
Here is how you can snap a partial screenshot on a Windows PC. Either the TweakShot Screen Capture application or keyboard shortcuts can be used. The TweakShot screen capture tool is your best choice, regardless of whatever approach matches your needs.
We hope you like the information we have shared and will give TweakShot – Screen capture and image editor tool a try. Please share your experience with the product in the comments box.
Read Also :