Facing problems with the Logitech G Pro Wireless device? Check out this post, to learn the workable ways to update to the latest Logitech G Pro Wireless drivers and fix the issue, you might be facing with Logitech G Pro gaming gears.
There’s no doubt that Logitech provides the world’s most popular gaming and computer accessories. If you are into gaming, you must already know about the G Pro wireless series. The series takes the gaming experience to the next level. Using these gears, game enthusiasts can seamlessly enjoy their games.
But if you don’t have Logitech G Pro Wireless software or the Logitech G Pro wireless drivers go missing or get corrupted your gaming can be obstructed.
With that said, if you are facing a problem with Logitech G Pro Wireless drivers, here are some of the best ways to fix the issue and update G Pro Wireless drivers on Windows 11,10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Using the below-mentioned methods you can easily update the Logitech G Pro Wireless drivers to the latest version.
3 Best Ways to Update Logitech G Pro Wireless Drivers
Method 1: Updating Logitech G Pro Driver Manually from Manufacturer’s Website
Logitech’s official website allows you to simply obtain the most recent version of Logitech G Pro Wireless drivers. Follow these steps to learn how to do it:
1. Visit the Logitech website to download the latest G Support driver
2. Use the search bar to locate the latest driver for the G Pro mouse or headphones.
3. Next, click on the product you have searched for.
4. Click on Downloads.
5. Show All Downloads.
6. If the selected operating system is incorrect choose the one you are using.
7. Look for the latest driver update in the list > click on Download Now.
8. Let the download complete
9. Double click the setup file to install the driver update.
10. Reboot the computer to save changes.
By following these easy steps, you can easily update Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming drivers. However, remember when updating drivers manually a risk factor prevails. This means if you select an incorrect operating system, or device model number the system can freeze. Therefore, cross-check everything before manually downloading the drivers.
Method 2: Using Device Manager Update the Logitech G Pro Wireless Driver
Yet another manual technique of upgrading drivers. In contrast to technique discussed above, for this one you do not need to visit the manufacturer’s website. Instead, navigate to Device Manager and update the Logitech Pro Wireless driver.
1. Press Windows + X Device Manager.
2. Double click the Mouse and other pointing devices and expand it.
3. Right-click Logitech G Pro X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse > Update driver.
4. Choose Search automatically for updated driver software from the two options.
5. Wait for Windows to identify new updates. If you receive the message that the best drivers for your device are already loaded, we recommend using Windows Update.
6. Check for available Windows Updates and download, if available.
7. Click View Optional updates and install the latest driver updates.
Method 3: Download the Logitech G Pro Wireless Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
Manual approaches can be intimidating at times and can confuse the user. If you don’t like the manual ways, we recommend that you try Advanced Driver Updater.
It will automatically scan the system and device drivers, allowing you to conveniently update them. Also, there’s no need to enter any information to update a driver. The tool will do it for you. You may use Advanced Driver Updater’s Free or Registered versions to update Logitech G Pro drivers.
The only difference between the two is that the registered version allows you to update drivers with only two clicks, whilst the trial version requires you to manually update each driver. This takes a long time.
Follow these steps to use Advanced Driver Updater :
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater and click Start Scan Now button.
3. Review scan results & update the drivers.
4. Using the registered version, you can update all drivers at once by using the Update All button.
5. Reboot the PC to save changes.
Now try to use your Windows PC to play games and enjoy the lag-free performance.
Above, we discussed some of the best ways to update the Logitech G Pro Wireless download. It is entirely up to you whichever strategy you use; you may select any that suits your needs. To make things easier, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater to update all of the drivers to the most recent version.
Make sure you have a steady internet connection and restart the system to apply modifications. This allows updating drivers without difficulty.
We hope you found the content interesting. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.