Duplicate photos are the most prominent space hoggers & they make organizing data difficult. You are right if you struggle with duplicate and similar images saved on your Windows PC. Here we will explain how you can remove duplicates from the prioritized location.
We all love capturing memories when on a trip, enjoying a party, or a festival. And with time, these photographs take up unwanted space as the same images are copied multiple times. We have the best tool for the job if you want to remove unnecessary images and keep just a single image. You can get rid of all those extra images using this best duplicate image cleaner, Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro. The tool even helps remove the same and similar images from a specific folder. Below we will discuss how you can use it.
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
- Easily identify duplicate photos saved on internal, external, or Google Drive.
- Detect duplicate and similar images by content, not name.
- Auto mark duplicates saved in a specific folder
- Preview detected duplicate photos.
- Exclude folder from being scanned.
- Detect duplicate photos saved in almost all picture formats.
How To Detect and Remove Duplicates from The Prioritized Location
Whether you are a Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS user, you can use Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro. You can effortlessly identify and clean duplicate pictures across prioritized folders.
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro finds all types of different types of picture formats. It can scan external storage devices, internal hard disks, and even Google Drive for duplicate photographs. It even also users to customize Auto Mark selection criteria.
You can use the app to scan single or multiple folders for duplicate images. After scanning, you can adjust the matching level and even select auto-mark photos by folder, image resolution, size, date, etc.
Instructions to Remove Similar Images From a Prioritized Location
- Download and install Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro.
- Launch the best duplicate picture finder software.
- Drag and drop images to be scanned or use the Add Folder or Add Photos button.
- After adding the pictures for scanning to detect exact copies of photographs, select Exact Match. However, if you want to detect identical images, select Similar Match.
- Next, adjust the Matching Level. The best duplicate picture finder software allows scanning duplicate and similar images based on Matching Level, Bitmap Size, Time Interval, and GPS.
- When you’ve finished setting the Matching Level, click Scan for Duplicates to start the process.
- Wait for the comparison to finish.
- Preview scan results.
- After that, you can manually select duplicate photos from a specific folder by checking the details provided under Metadata. However, you can use the Auto Mark feature if you don’t have time. Customize settings under Selection Assistant. Click the magic wand next to Selection Assistant.
Click the Folder tab > click the three dots, add the folder from which you want duplicates to be selected, and click Add. Make sure it is top on the list. Using the up arrow, you can move it to the top.
Next, click the Selection Priority tab and make sure the Folder is at the top of the list. If it isn’t, use the up arrow keys to change the priority.
After making these changes close the Selection Assistant window.
- Now, use the Auto Mark feature, and verify the selection.
- Click Delete Marked to clean selected duplicates saved in the priority folder you selected.
Tip : Using Selection Assistant, you can set priority for criteria and can even protect a folder that you don’t want to scan. The category at the top of the list has the highest priority, and the Auto Mark feature selects images based on it.
This is how you can find duplicate pictures from a specific folder. The duplicate photo cleaner lets you preview scan results, check metadata, and set Matching levels. You can use it on any operating system and free up space occupied by unwanted duplicate pictures. We hope you can find and remove identical images from the selected location.