Without putting your system at risk, a PC Optimizer helps boost the system’s performance. It even helps tune up PC speed and perform various activities.
But you can use it unless you know what it offers.
Hence, to help our users, here’s a glossary of terms to help them understand Advanced System Optimizer – the computer cleaner.
Glossary – Advanced System Optimizer – RAM Cleaner
- Quick Scan – check common areas for errors slowing down PC’s performance.
- Deep Scan – thoroughly checks the complete system to optimize performance and fix registry issues, junk files, etc. It takes a longer time than a Quick Scan.
- Custom Scan – allows users to scan specific areas, taking longer than Quick Scan.
Registry Cleaner & Optimizers
- Registry Cleaner – Cleans invalid and unwanted registry entries from Windows Registry.
- Registry Optimizer – Creates a new compact Registry by removing gaps and fragments.
Disk Cleaner & Optimizers
- System Cleaner – Help remove junk data from the system and save precious disk space.
- Disk Optimizer – Defrags the Hard Disk for better storage and improved data access time
- Disk Tools – Get detailed information on the desired disks.
- Disk Explorer – Get complete details of the existing files and folders quickly.
- Game Optimizer – Play interference and optimized game on Windows
- Memory Optimizer – Recovers memory within minutes without affecting stability
- Duplicate File Remover – Finds and removes duplicate files on the system and frees valuable storage space.
Security & Privacy
- System Protector – Scans PC for malware, spyware, and other malicious threats to protect it.
- Privacy Protector – Erases all traces of Internet activities from the system and helps maintain privacy.
- Secure Delete – Safely deletes the data permanently, making data recovery impossible.
- Secure Encryptor – A simple utility that protects confidential and valuable data via password.
Backup & Recovery
- Undelete – Recover accidentally deleted data from the hard disk and removable media.
- System Files Backup and Restore – Takes system backup and helps to restore the system to any last known good configuration.
- Driver Updater – Finds outdated, missing drivers and updates them to the latest version.
- Startup Manager – Manages execution of programs at Windows startup
- Uninstall Manager – Help uninstall programs completely without leaving traces behind
- Scheduler – Help automatically run tasks at predefined date and time
Here, you can find settings that you can use to execute the application at startup, run scans weekly, and others.
Wrap Up –
We hope this glossary helps you better understand Advanced System Optimizer and its modules. Now you know which module will help perform what action and how it will help. If you have any product-related questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please share your feedback and suggestions in the comments box. We’d love to hear from you.