A PC Optimizer without putting your system at risk helps boost systems performance and de clutter it. It helps tuneup PC speed and perform various activities.
But if you don’t know what it offers, than using it might get difficult.
Hence, to help our users here’s a glossary of terms that will help understand Advanced System Optimizer – the computer cleaner.
Glossary – Advanced System Optimizer – RAM Cleaner
- Quick Scan – check common areas for errors slowing down PC’s performance
- Deep Scan – thorough check of the complete system to optimize performance and fix registry issues, junk files, and so on. It takes a longer time than a Quick Scan.
- Custom Scan – allows users to scan specific areas and can take a longer time than Quick Scan.
Registry Cleaner & Optimizers
- Registry Cleaner – Cleans invalid and unwanted registry entries from Windows Registry
- Registry Optimizer – Creates a new compact Registry by removing gaps and fragments
Disk Cleaner & Optimizers
- System Cleaner – Help remove junk data from the system and save precious disk space
- Disk Optimizer – Defrags the Hard Disk for better storage and improved data access time
- Disk Tools – Get the detailed information of the desired disks
- Disk Explorer – Get complete details of the existing files and folders in one glance
- Game Optimizer – Play interference and optimized game on Windows
- Memory Optimizer – Recovers memory within minutes without affecting stability
Security & Privacy
- Privacy Protector – Erases all traces of Internet activities from the system and helps maintain the privacy
- Secure Delete – Safely deletes the data permanently making data recovery impossible
- Secure Encryptor – A simple utility that protects confidential and valuable data via password
Backup & Recovery
- Backup Manager – Facilitates backups of important files and folders
- System Files Backup and Restore – Takes system backup and helps to restore the system to any last known good configuration
Common Issues Fixers
- PC Fixer – Provides a list of common problems with the necessary advice to enhance system performance
- System and Security Advisor – Logically analyzes the system and gives performance and security related tips
- Duplicate File Remover – Finds and removes duplicate files on the system and frees the valuable storage space
- Startup Manager – Manages execution of programs at Windows startup
- Uninstall Manager – Help uninstall programs completely, without leaving traces behind
- Scheduler – Help automatically run tasks at predefined date and time
Wrap Up –
We hope this glossary has helped understand Advanced System Optimizer and its modules better. Now you know which module will help perform what action and how will it help. In case you have any product related questions feel free to send an email at email@example.com.
Also please share your feedback and suggestions in comments box. We’d love hearing from you.