Working on a slow computer with frequent crashes and other Windows errors, is not good. Hence, if you are looking for an automatic way to fix reasons responsible for deteriorating computer’s speed and performance, you are at the right place.
As discussed in our previous, the most popular PC Cleaner – Advanced System Optimizer is now available. This means now without spending a penny you can use this best junk cleaner to de clutter system, uninstall unwanted apps, fix invalid registry entries and do a lot more.
But how can you the tool without installing it, right?
Worry not, if you don’t have Advanced System Optimizer on your PC, here’s how to get it.
How to Install the Best Computer Cleaner and Optimizer ?
To install Advanced System Optimizer, you can either visit the official site or can click here.
Once you have the setup file downloaded, follow the steps to install and run Advanced System Optimizer the PC optimizer on your Windows system.
1. Double click aso3setup_systweak-default.exe.
2. Click Yes, when prompted and follow on-screen instructions.
3. You’ll now see Advanced System Optimizer’s installation wizard, click Next to proceed.
4. Wait for the process to finish.
5. Advanced System Optimizer will now launch on your Windows machine and will Perform a Backup of System Files and will Create a System Restore Point.
6. Once done, you’ll see the home screen from here you can select the scan type you wish to perform.
Note: Advanced System Optimizer – best PC cleanup utility offers three scan types:
- Quick Scan
- Deep Scan, and
- Custom Scan
You can pick any. If you want in-depth and thorough cleaning, go with Deep Scan.
7. After selecting the scan type, click Start Smart PC Care and wait for the process to finish.
Note: Once the scan is initiated you can cancel it by clicking Stop Scan.
8. To fix detected errors click Optimizer Now.
Note: To fix errors, you don’t need to register the product as it is a fully functional version of the product.
Final Words –
That’s it using these simple steps you can install the PC Optimizer and fix common Windows issues that slow down systems performance. Moreover, using it you can control startup programs, securely delete files, clean duplicates, optimizer disk and do a lot more.
In our upcoming post we will bring for your glossary for terms, that will help understand each module of Advanced System Optimizer properly.