Read the troubleshooting guide to learn how to update your Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon drivers. The tutorial will help download and update your ThinkPad X1 Carbon drivers.
To avoid unforeseen issues and keep ThinkPad X1 Carbon working flawlessly, regularly checking and updating the drivers is a good idea. This helps maintain the PC performance. However, updating drivers is a hassle as they don’t have technical knowledge or time. This is when Advanced Driver Updater comes to play. Designed to keep drivers updated, the tool scans the PC for outdated drivers and updates them to the latest version.
To get the best driver update, click here.
Also Read- How Do I Update My Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Drivers?
Benefits of Updating X1 Carbon Drivers
- Maintained PC performance
- No or a minimum number of a PC crash or hang issues.
- The flickering screen might not be encountered.
- Interference-free audio, display, network, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
How To Update Lenovo X1 Carbon Drivers
Method 1 – Manually Update ThinkPad X1 Carbon Drivers
1. Visit Lenovo’s official website.
2.Type ThinkPad X1 carbon.
3. Select the model number.
4. Click Downloads > Manual Update > select the category to update the driver.
5. Download the driver update file.
6. Double click on it to install the driver.
7. Restart the PC to apply changes.
Check This- How To Download And Update Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Drivers
Method 2 – Update Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Drivers (Recommended)
If the above technique does not suit you, try Advanced Driver Updater. The driver updater software will detect outdated drivers and update them to the most recent manufacturer driver updates. Moreover, you don’t have to manually update the driver through Device Manager or the manufacturer’s website after using it.
Note:- The FREE version allows only updating a single driver at a time. While the registered version lets you update all outdated drivers. Above all, Advanced Driver Updater is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the to detect outdated drivers on Lenovo ThinkPad Carbon X1
3. Click Start Scan Now & wait for the tool to display outdated drivers.
4. Review scan results and update outdated drivers.
FREE users click Update Driver next to each driver. However, registered users use Update All.
5. Once all the drivers are updated, restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s how you can get drivers updated on the Lenovo Slim Yoga series.
See This-How To Update Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver
You can update Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon drivers using these methods. If you don’t want to spend time updating drivers, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater. When using it will not have to worry about installing erroneous drivers. Hopefully, the information we provided will allow you to update the drivers. Please share your thoughts, and for any query regarding the product, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.