These days almost all Lenovo notebooks and laptops come with integrated webcams. Therefore, installing the correct webcam driver is suggested to keep the webcam working correctly and without issues. This post will explain the two best ways to use the Lenovo Yoga camera driver and avoid facing the camera not working, and camera-related other problems.
You can use any of the methods to update the camera driver. However, if you are short on time, use the recommended form to update drivers automatically.
2 Best Ways to Update Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver
Method 1: Update the Camera Driver Manually.
To fix bugs and add features, Lenovo keeps updating drivers. You can download the latest drivers manually from Lenovo’s official website. However, to download the correct driver for your camera, you need first to collect information about the Lenovo laptop model, Windows version, and bit. Once you have all this information, you can only download the latest driver update from the website.
To update the driver from the official site, follow these steps:
1. Go to Lenovo’s official website.
2. Click the Support menu on the top.
3. Select PC.
4. Enter the laptop model number and hit the enter key.
5. Click Drivers & Software on the right.
6. Click the Manual Update tab > Camera and Card Reader.
7. Choose the latest camera driver > click the Download button. Wait for the driver download to finish.
8. When downloaded, double click the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install the driver.
9. Restart the system after installing the driver. This will help apply changes. Now try to use the camera you should not face any problem.
Method 2 – Automatically Download, Install and Update Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver.
If manually updating the driver seems like a tedious job or you worry about updating an incorrect driver, try Advanced Driver Updater. This tool will save you from using the time-consuming manual method and risk the system.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the best driver updater.
3. Click Start Scan Now & scan the Lenovo laptop for outdated drivers.
4. Advanced Driver Updater will show a list of outdated drivers.
5. If you are FREE users, click Update Driver next to the camera driver to update the camera driver. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All and update all outdated drivers in just a few clicks.
6. Once all the drivers are updated, restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s it; this is how using any of the above methods, you can download and install the Lenovo camera driver. It doesn’t matter which method you choose to use, because both work perfectly. However, if you are looking for a straightforward way to update the camera driver on the Lenovo Yoga series, go with the second method. It will help easily update drivers. Moreover, Advanced Driver Updater eliminates all the risks of downloading drivers manually.
We hope you like the information we have shared. Please share your feedback, suggestions, or questions, if any, in the comments section. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to email@example.com.