These days almost all Lenovo notebooks and laptops come with integrated webcams. Therefore, installing the correct webcam driver is suggested to keep the webcam working correctly and without issues. This post will explain the two best ways to use the Lenovo Yoga camera driver and avoid facing the camera not working and other camera-related problems.
You can use any of the methods to update the camera driver. However, if you run out of time, use the Advanced Driver Updater to update drivers automatically.
2 Best Ways to Update Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver
Method 1: Manually Updating Camera Driver
To fix bugs and add features, Lenovo keeps updating drivers. You can download the latest drivers manually from the official website. However, you must first collect information about the operating system, bit, and Lenovo laptop model number. This is required to download the correct camera driver. Once you have all this information, follow the step to update the driver from the official site:
1. Go to Lenovo’s official website.
2. Click the Support menu.
3. Select PC.
4. Enter the laptop model number and search for it.
5. Click Drivers & Software.
6. Click the Manual Update tab > Camera and Card Reader.
7. Choose the latest camera driver > click the Download button and let the driver download start.
8. Double-click the setup file to bring up the installation wizard and follow the instructions.
9. Restart the system to apply changes.
Method 2 – Automatically Update the Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver
If manually updating the driver seems like a tedious job or you worry about updating an incorrect driver, try Advanced Driver Updater. This tool will save you from using the time-consuming manual method and risking the system.
1. Click the download button to get Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the best driver updater.
3. Run the scan.
4. Advanced Driver Updater will show a list of outdated drivers.
5. To update only the camera driver, click Update Driver. However, if you want to update all drivers in a single click, use the Update All button. Remember, you need to be a registered user to update all outdated drivers.
6. Once all the drivers are updated, restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s it; this is how you can download and install the Lenovo camera driver using any of the above methods. It doesn’t matter which method you choose because both work perfectly. However, go with the second method if you are looking for a straightforward way to update the camera driver on the Lenovo Yoga series. It will help easily update drivers. Moreover, Advanced Driver Updater eliminates all the risks of downloading drivers manually.
We hope you like the information we have shared. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to email@example.com.