Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro is a convertible Ultrabook tablet with a touchscreen, intel graphics, and backlit keyboard. However, the device is no longer supported by development, and no further software updates are available. This doesn’t mean you cannot update the drivers. If you are looking for ways to update Lenovo Yoga 2 sound or graphics driver, you are at the right place.
Even though the device is discontinued, we will explain how you can keep the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro drivers updated in this post.
Whether you have the technical knowledge or not, we’ve covered both manual and automatic ways to update drivers on Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
If you don’t have patience and time, use Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updating tool that automatically identifies outdated drivers and shows the compatible updates.
To get the tool, click the Download button
Best Ways to Update Graphics and Sound Driver on Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
Here, we explain the best ways to update Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro drivers. You can use any of the methods. If you are looking for an easy and risk-free way to update drivers, go with the recommended way.
Method 1 – Visit Manufacturer’s Website to Update Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Drivers
1. Visit Lenovo’s official website.
2. Click Services & Solutions > Service & Support > Driver Download & Software Update.
3. Type Lenovo Yoga 2 in the search bar.
4. Click Downloads > Manual Update > to update the graphics driver; click graphics. Likewise, for sound, click the Audio category.
5. Click the down arrow to download the driver.
6. Follow on-screen instructions & install the Lenovo drivers.
7. Restart the PC & save changes.
Method 2 – Use Device Manager to Update Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro drivers
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Double click graphics category > right-click the driver > Update Driver.
3. Select ‘Search automatically for driver.’
4. Let Windows look for the latest driver update. If available, it will be automatically installed in the background.
Suppose the steps mentioned above do not work, update the driver using Advanced Driver Updater.
Method 3- Update Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Drivers (Recommended)
Neglecting device driver updates is the common reason behind most computer problems. To avoid these issues, update drivers using the FREE or registered product version. The FREE version allows updating one driver, while the registered version allows updating all outdated drivers in a single click.
To run Advanced Driver Updater, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run the excellent driver updater.
3. Click Start Scan Now & scan the PC for outdated drivers.
4. Wait for the scan to finish. Check scan results update the drivers. If you are using the FREE version, click the Update Driver next to the driver you wish to update. However, if you are a registered user, click Update All.
5. After updating the drivers, restart the PC to apply changes.
This way, you can update drivers on Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
Final Words –
You can update drivers on Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Ultrabook using either of the methods explained above. If you don’t like the manual method, no worries, use Advanced Driver Updater and vice versa. It depends upon you which method you choose. For your convenience, we have explained both ways.
We hope you like the information we have shared. Please share your feedback in the comments section. For any product-related queries, send an email to email@example.com.