Almost all device manufacturers release driver updates periodically. This helps in keeping the device updated and patching bugs. However, only a few computer users know about device drivers and update them.
That said, if you are looking for a way to update Lenovo ThinkPad drivers on your Windows PC, you’ve come to the right place.
This post will explain the 3 best ways to update the drivers. Just walk your way through and choose the way you prefer.
Trsuted Way to Update Lenovo Yoga Drivers
Whether you have the technical knowledge or not, anyone can use Advanced Driver Update & update the drivers. In just a few minutes, you can update Lenovo YOGA drivers. With this powerful driver update tool, you can update Lenovo yoga drivers. The tool automatically identifies outdated drivers compatible with your current version of Windows OS.
To get this fantastic driver updater, click the download button below:
Why Should We Keep Drivers Updated?
A driver is a piece of software that allows your computer to communicate smoothly with any connected hardware devices. Keeping your drivers up to date ensures that your computer can work properly with every connected device.
3 Best Ways to Install Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Driver Update
Here are the instructions to update the Lenovo driver on Windows 11,10 and other versions of Windows. The first two methods are manual, while the last one is an automatic and easier way of updating drivers through Advanced Driver Updater.
1. Download, Install and Update Lenovo ThinkPad Driver From Manufacturer’s Website
1. Visit the Lenovo website.
2. Click PC > click View PC Support
3. To detect the product, automatically click Detect Product. Alternatively, you can enter the serial number in the search field or click the Browse Product section if you know the serial number.
4. If you click Browse Product, you will need to select the product type and subseries.
5. To download the latest driver, click View Product Details > Drivers & Software.
6. If you are sure about system details, you can go with Automatic Driver Update. However, if unsure, click Manual Update > select the component you wish to update the driver for.
7. Click the down arrow under See Files > click the download icon and wait for the setup file to be downloaded.
8. Double click the setup file & start the installation process. Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
9. Restart PC to apply changes, and that’s it.
2. Updating Lenovo Yoga Drivers Through Device Manager
If updating the driver via the manufacturer’s website is too much work, you can use Device Manager.
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager.
2. Go to the category you want to update the driver in the device manager window. (Let’s take an audio driver, for example). Double click the Sound, video, and game controller category. This will unhide the device name > right-click > Update Driver.
4. Select Search automatically for drivers.
5. Let Windows check for updates; if available, it will be automatically updated in the background, and you will be informed.
6. To apply changes, restart the PC, and that’s it.
So, these were the 2 manual ways of updating drivers. No worries, if you find them difficult, jump to the following method.
3. Automatically Updating Lenovo Drivers (Recommended)
Not all can update drivers manually. It can be due to time shortage or lack of technical knowledge. Whatever the reason is, if you are looking for an automatic way to update drivers, use Advanced Driver Updater. Using this excellent driver updating tool, you can easily update the driver without providing any information.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run the best driver updater to scan the system for outdated drivers.
3. Wait for the process to finish.
4. Examine scan results to update the outdated drivers. With the FREE version, you can update only one driver at a time. However, the registered version allows updating all outdated drivers with a single click. Use Update All to update all outdated drivers.
5. Reboot the PC to apply changes.
This is how you can update Lenovo Yoga drivers and enjoy a seamless PC experience without any issues. It is up to the user which method he wants to use. However, if you are looking for an easy and quick way to update drivers, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater, the best tool to update drivers.