Are you facing network issues on your Windows PC? Read the article to learn how to update the HP network driver.
To enjoy glitch-free network connectivity, keeping a network adapter driver is recommended. If you fail to keep it updated, you might face issues with connecting to the internet. Therefore, to help avoid facing connectivity issues in this article, we will explain different ways to update HP network adapter drivers.
3 Best Ways to Download HP Network Adapter Driver
Method 1: Download Hp Network Driver via HP’s Website
1. Visit the official HP website.
2. Click the Support tab > select Software & drivers.
3. Select the product for which you are updating the drivers.
4. Input device details and click Submit. If you don’t have an idea about the device let HP detect it.
5. Expand the section by clicking the arrow > hit the Download button to proceed.
6. To install the update, double click the downloaded driver setup file and follow on-screen instructions.
7. Restart your HP computer to save changes.
Method 2 Update HP Network Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater
To update the HP Network driver using Advanced Driver Updater the best tool to update all outdated drivers follow these steps. The tool will auto-detect compatible drivers saving you from going the wrong path.
To update drivers, you can either use the trial or the registered version. However, the registered version allows updating all outdated drivers at once while using the trial version, you can update one driver at a time.
1. Download Advanced Driver Updater and install it by double-clicking the downloaded executable file.
2. Open the driver updater for Windows and click the Start Scan Now button.
3. Examine the results of the scan and update problematic drivers. If you are using the free version, you update the driver by clicking Update driver. However, the registered users can use the Update All button.
4. Allow driver update to be installed.
5. Reboot the PC to bring changes into effect.
If you face any problems in using the product or have any other questions related to the program send an email to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Method 3: Use Device Manager to Download and Install the Network Driver Update
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager.
2. Double click on the Network adapters section.
3. Right-click on the network adapter > Update driver.
4. Select, Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Wait for Windows to update the driver update.
6. Restart the system to apply changes.
Read Here- How To Update AMD Drivers On Windows 10
In this article, we have explained 3 ways to update HP network adapter drivers on Windows 11,10,8.1,8,7 and other older versions. You can select any of the methods to update the Network adapter. However, if you want to update the driver without investing time, Advanced Driver Updater is a good option.
Do share your feedback with us in the comments section below.