Read the troubleshooting guide below if you are wondering how to get the Canon MF3010 ultra-compact laser printer driver downloaded, installed, and updated on your Windows PC.
The printer allows printing black & white copies, prints, and colored scans. Also, it has a sharp monochrome output. However, the printer needs a driver to perform all these tasks uninterrupted.
Suppose the driver is outdated, missing, or corrupt, then you might not be able to enjoy all the features. Luckily, this post explains how to update the Canon MF3010 drivers on Windows.
Easiest Way Update Canon MF3010 Printer Driver for Windows 10
Manually updating Canon MF3010 printer drivers seems difficult? No need to worry; you automatically update drivers using Advanced Driver Updater. Compatible with Windows, the driver updating software helps fix faulty drivers and driver-related issues to avoid problems like BSOD, hardware connectivity, and others.
Try the powerful Advanced Driver Updater today by clicking the button below:
Best Ways to Install Canon MF3010 Printer Driver
Below we explain the best methods to update the Canon MF3010 driver on your Windows PC.
Also read:- How to Download Epson L220 Printer Driver
Method 1. Updating Driver from the Manufacturer’s Website
The first technique is manually updating the driver from Canon’s official website.
Before you proceed, note the printer’s model number and the specifics of the operating system. This information will assist you in locating the best driver for your machine. Once you have the information, go to the steps below to obtain the most recent printer driver.
1. Visit the official website of Canon.
2. Click the Support tab > Software and Drivers.
3. In the search box, enter the model number of the printer > press Enter.
4. Click Drivers & Downloads > select your operating system from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the driver > click on the Download button.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
This is how you can quickly get the Canon MF3010 printer driver by going to the manufacturer’s website. Advanced Driver Updater is the safest approach to update drivers if you are confused about your operating system or the device’s model number.
Method 2. Using Device Manager downloading Canon MF3010 Driver
The following method is also manual, but it is easier to visit the manufacturer’s website and search for the update. We will use Device Manager, Windows built-in functionality, to download the driver in this method. To learn how to do it, follow these steps:
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. Go to the Print Queues category. Double click on it and look for the Canon MF3010 printer driver.
3. Right-click the driver and select the ‘Update driver option.
4. You will now get a pop-up window; from here, select the first option Search automatically for driver update.
5. After choosing the first option, wait for the driver to be downloaded.
6. Restart the computer to apply changes.
The beauty of this method is that it downloads the compatible driver quickly. However, if you don’t want to update drivers manually, you can use Advanced Driver Updater anytime. To use it, move to the following method.
Method 3. Automatically Download Canon MF3010 Driver Through Advanced Driver Updater
Using Advanced Driver Updater is a straightforward way to update drivers. Install the software, and wait for the product to take care of the rest. Once the driver updater for Windows is installed, you can scan your computer to find incompatible drivers by clicking the Start Scan Now.
To download and update Canon MF3010 drivers on Windows 10 using Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch the driver updater for Windows and click Start Scan Now to identify the faulty, missing, and corrupt MF3010 Canon printer driver.
3. Review scan results and click Update driver (if using the trial version) next to Canon printer driver.
4. However, if you use the registered version, you can simply click Update All and update all outdated drivers.
5. Reboot the PC to apply changes.
That’s how easily you can automatically download and update Canon MF3010 printer drivers using Advanced Driver Updater.
Wrap Up: Canon MF3010 Driver Download For Windows 10
The methods described above will assist you in updating the Canon MF3010 printer driver. You can download and install the driver using any method. We propose Advanced Driver Updater as the simplest approach to update Canon MF3010 drivers.