Ricoh is the most reliable printer in the business space because it gives high-quality document output. But when the Ricoh printer driver goes missing, gets outdated, or is corrupted, the printer starts giving issues. This makes updating Ricoh printer drivers important. If you are looking for a reliable and easy method to update the printer driver, you are at the right place.
Today’s post will discuss how to update Ricoh printer drivers efficiently.
There are two ways to update the Ricoh printer driver. One is manual, and the other one is automatic. We will discuss both methods in detail. It is up to you which method you pick.
How To Update Ricoh Drivers?
You can update the Ricoh universal print driver manually or automatically. You will need to use a driver updating tool to update the driver automatically. However, you can update outdated drivers by visiting the manufacturer’s site.
If you choose the latter as free, remember that manually updating drivers involves risk. Also, you need to collect information about the operating system and device details. Moreover, you need to have technical skills. However, a driver updating tool like Advanced Driver Updater eliminates all these risks.
The driver updating software automatically differentiates between outdated and the latest driver running on the PC. Moreover, Advanced Driver Updater for safe keeping takes a full backup of outdated drivers. All this makes using the utility protected and dependable.
To learn how to use both methods, read further.
2 Best Ways to Update Ricoh Drivers
1. Manually Updating Ricoh Printer Drivers via Ricoh Website
You can try these manual methods if you don’t want to use a tool to update the driver. However, before learning the steps collect information about the operating system and printer device model number. Wondering why?
You will need all this information to manually download the driver from the website.
Ricoh Driver Download
1. Visit Ricoh’s official website
2. In the search bar, enter the printer model number
3. Hit See details > Drivers
4. Here, click Download Drivers and Utilities
5. Select the correct operating system and the bit. To make the right choice, you need to know the version and bit of the operating system you are using. Like Windows 10, 7 32 bit, or 64 bit.
6. Click driver language > Download
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Thereafter, click the .exe file and follow on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
9. Reboot the system to apply changes. You will now have the Ricoh printer driver update installed.
2. Automatically Updating Ricoh Universal Print Driver (Recommended)
If this seems too much work, or you don’t have the skills to update drivers on your own, try using Advanced Driver Updater.
This best Windows driver updating tool automatically detects system details and outdated drivers. You don’t need to provide information about either the system or device. Not only this, but using Advanced Driver Updater also eliminates the risk of downloading drivers manually.
Moreover, this driver updating tool offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
To use it, follow the instructions below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run the tool to update drivers and click Start Scan Now
3. Wait for the scan to finish
4. Thereafter, review scan results. If using a trial version of Advanced Driver Updater to update the driver, you will need to click the Update driver option next to each driver. However, if you are using the paid version, you can update all outdated drivers at once by clicking Update All.
5. Let the driver download finish
6. Restart the system to save changes.
That’s it; you will now have an updated Ricoh driver installed.
Ricoh Driver Update
You don’t always need Ricoh Driver Utility to update the printer drivers. You can update it by visiting the official website or can use Advanced Driver Updater. Using this tool, you can automatically detect system details and outdated drivers. This helps update all corrupt, [problematic drivers in a go.
We hope using the steps explained; you were able to update drivers.
If you face any problems or have suggestions to share, please feel free to leave them in the comments section. For any product, related queries can send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.