After updating your Windows, did your Epson L3150 stop working? Worry not; updating the printer driver can easily solve this problem. This post explains the best ways to update the Epson L3150 printer driver.
Epson L3150 is a Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer that allows you to print 33 black and white pages and 15 colored pages per minute. When a printer like this stops working, the work and productivity are compromised. Therefore, keeping the driver updated is recommended to keep it working flawlessly, but what can one do without a CD? Worry not; this task can be easily performed using a driver updating tool like Advanced Driver Updater.
Designed and developed by Systweak Software, this best driver updating tool helps detect and update drivers. Using it, you can update the L3150 driver & all other types of drivers like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc., and keep the devices working smoothly. To get this powerful driver updater, click the button below:
Read Here- How To Download Canon IP2770 Printer Driver on Windows 11,10
2 Best Ways to Update Epson L3150 Printer Driver
Epson L3150 printer driver can be installed manually and automatically. To install and update manually, you need technical skills, while to update it automatically, you need to download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
You can use either the FREE or registered version to update drivers.
Note : The trial version allows updating one driver at a time.
Option 1 –Manual Ways for Epson L3150 Driver Download
If you know the version and bit of the operating system, you are using and are sure you can do it. Try the manual steps to download the L3150 Epson driver. :
1. Visit Epson’s official website.
2. Click the SEARCH icon.
3. In the search field, type L3150 and press Enter.
4. Click SUPPORT and download the Epson L3150 driver.
5. The Epson website will automatically select the operating system you are working on. However, to avoid any problems, we suggest cross-checking the information. If it isn’t correct, choose the correct version and name of the operating system.
6. Next, you will get a recommendation for your computer to download the printer driver. Click Download to install it.
7. Double click the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install the Epson L3150 driver update.
8. Restart PC to apply updates for L3150 Epson driver.
Must Read- How To Fix Epson Printer Not Printing On Windows
Option 2 – Install the Epson L3150 driver automatically (Recommended)
If the above methods are time-consuming or confusing, you can automatically update the L3150 printer driver with Advanced Driver Updater. The driver updater will automatically recognize your computer and find the correct drivers for the exact printer and Windows version you are using.
Also Read: Download and Update Epson L3110 Driver
You can update the driver Epson L3150 using the FREE or the registered version of Advanced Driver Updater.
With the registered version, you can update all outdated in just a few clicks. However, the Free version allows updating one driver at a time.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run the driver updating tool > Start Scan Now.
3. Advanced Driver Updater will scan your computer for outdated Epson L3150 printer and other problematic drivers.
4. Click the Update Driver button next to the printer driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.5. However, if you are using the paid version, you can update all outdated drivers at once by clicking the Update All button.
5. Restart the system after updating the Epson L3150 driver.
Check This- How to Download and Update KYOCERA Printer Drivers
FAQ-Epson L3150 Driver
With the help of these steps, you can update the Epson printer driver. Hopefully, you’ve installed the printer driver and can now get your Epson L3150 working properly. If you have any questions or ideas, simply tell us in the comment section below.