Epson L220, without a doubt, is a popular printer among small enterprises, residences, organizations, and schools. However, if you recently purchased an Epson L220 color printer, & facing issues or the printer is not detected, you need the Epson L220 driver. Here we explain the best ways to install the latest Epson l220 driver on Windows 11.
Why do you need a printer driver?
You cannot connect to your Windows operating system without a printer driver. As a result, the printer becomes useless. The best way to fix the issue is to install the latest Epson L220 printer device driver on Windows 10 64-bit.
When it comes to downloading, installing, and updating drivers, Advanced Driver Updater is the best way to get the most recent drivers loaded on your PC. It is a well-known automated driver updater program that can repair all defective or damaged drivers with a few mouse clicks. To get the tool, click the button below:
How to Download & Update Epson L220 Printer Driver?
The Epson L220 printer driver can be downloaded manually and automatically. However, for manual installation, you need technical skills, while to update it automatically, you only need to download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
You can use either the FREE or registered version to update drivers.
Note : The trial version allows updating one driver at a time.
Option 1 –Manual Ways for Epson L220Driver Download
1. Visit Epson’s official website.
2. Click the SEARCH icon.
3. In the search field, type L220 and press Enter.
4. You’ll see L220in the search result. To download the driver, click SUPPORT.
5. The Epson website will automatically select the operating system you are working on. However, to avoid any problems, we suggest cross-checking the information. If it isn’t correct, choose the correct version and name of the operating system.
6. Next, you will get a recommendation for your computer to download the printer driver. Click Download to install it.
7. Double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Epson L220driver update.
8. Restart the PC to apply changes on your Epson L220 printer driver, Windows 10 64-bit.
Option 2 – Install the Epson L220driver automatically (Recommended)
You can update the L220 printer driver with Advanced Driver Updater if the above methods are confusing and difficult to follow.
The driver updater automatically identifies the operating system you are running and lists outdated drivers. To use it, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run the driver updating tool > Start Scan Now.
3. Advanced Driver Updater will scan your computer system for outdated drivers.
4. Click the Update Driver button next to the printer driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
5. However, if you are using the paid version, you can update all outdated drivers by clicking the Update All button.
5. Restart the system after updating the LAN driver.
FAQ-Epson L220 Printer Driver
Update – Epson L220 scanner driver download 64-bit
With the help of these steps, you can update the Epson printer driver. Hopefully, you’ve installed the printer driver and can now get your Epson L220 working correctly. Tell us in the comment section below if you have any questions or ideas.