The Epson L120 printer is a multi-functional printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. It is suitable for home and office use. However, when the driver for the printer is missing or corrupted, the Epson L120printer may not work properly.
The troubleshooting guide will lead you through each process step and assist you in updating your Epson L120 driver to the latest operating system version.
There are two methods for installing, updating, and downloading the EpsonL120 printer driver. The manual method requires technical skill, whereas the automatic method does not. Try Advanced Driver Updater to update the Epson L120 driver automatically.
Advanced Driver Updater is a robust driver upgrading software for Windows developed by Systweak Software. After the scan, it displays both the old and updated driver version. The tool also backs up old drivers and lets you add incompatible drivers to an Exclusion list.
How Can I get the Epson L120 Printer Driver and Update it?
Option 1: Manual Methods for Downloading Epson L120 Printer Drivers
If you are familiar with the version and bit of the operating system you are running, you can update the Epson L120 printer driver. Follow the steps to download the Epson L120 driver:
1. Visit Epson’s official website
2. Select SEARCH
3. Enter Epson L120 in the search area > press the enter key.
4. Go to SUPPORT to get Epson L120.
5. The operating system will be automatically selected.
6. Check the list of available driver downloads > click the Drivers section > and download the driver.
7. To install the Epson L120 driver update, double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Restart the computer to implement changes after downloading the Epson L120 driver.
Option 2: Automatically Install the Epson L120 driver (Recommended)
If the above methods are too time-taking or difficult, use Advanced Driver Updater to update the printer driver automatically. The driver updater will scan your PC and find the correct drivers.
You can use the free or paid version to update the driver.
With the paid version, you may replace all obsolete drivers in a few clicks. The Free version, however, only allows you to update a single driver.
Follow the steps below to utilize Advanced Driver Updater:
1. Get an Advanced Driver Updater and install it.
2. Launch the driver update tool and select “Start Scan Now.”
3. Advanced Driver Updater will run a check on your computer to look for outdated drivers.
4. To automatically download & install the right version of this driver, click the Update Driver icon next to the printer driver.
5. Premium version users can click the Update All option to update all outdated driver.
6. After upgrading the printer driver, restart the computer.
Hopefully, with the help of either of these methods, you can update the printer driver and are now able to use your Epson Epson L120.
FAQ- Download Epson l120 Driver
Q1. How do I download and install Epson L120?
1. Visit the Epson website.
2. Search for the driver name > go to SUPPORT > select operating system > checklist of available drive downloads > Driver section > download the driver.
3. Double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Restart the PC to save changes.
Q2. How do I install my Epson printer without the CD?
Q3. How do I download Epson L120 to Windows 11?
Connect your product to the same computer network, or use a USB to connect your printer.
Windows 11 will automatically install simple drivers for your product.
Select Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners.
Q4. How do I fix error L120?
Uninstall/reinstall your Printer driver and update to the latest version of the printer driver.
However, if you are short on time, you can always use the third-party driver updater, Advanced Driver Updater, to update the driver Epson L120 on Windows 10 computer in no time. If you liked our content or want support related to the product, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Download and Update Epson L3110 Driver for Windows 11,10,8 or 7
How To Download Canon IP2770 Printer Driver on Windows 11,10
How to Download and Update KYOCERA Printer Drivers