Duplicate photos and their queries remained a trending search for the year. All the users who utilize the space on their PC as a digital photo hub searched for ways to get rid of them. You might have several questions if you also have duplicate photos or queries related to their existence on your PC, USB drive, Google Drive, or Dropbox. In this post, we will be touching on some of the most searched and common queries related to duplicate photos and the issues caused by them.
We will go through the issues in the form of FAQs so it is easy for you to navigate to the problem you want the answer to.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Top FAQs Related to Duplicate Photos in 2023
FAQ #1 – How to find visually similar photos?
Finding visually similar photos is one of the most basic tasks you must finish before removing duplicate photos from your collection. You must match the images based on their attributes like framing, size, time of clicking, visual similarities in the frame, etc. The reverse image search is one of the most common and effective ways to find visually similar photos.
You can use an existing image and compare it with others to find visually similar photos. If you are looking for images online, Google can allow you to run a reverse image search for better results. However, when it comes to finding similar images in your image collection, you will have to open them up and compare each of them for similarities.
If you are in a hurry, you can opt for a duplicate photo finder tool like Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro. It scans your entire image collection and finds similar photos easily.
FAQ #2 – Best Free Duplicate Photo Finder without Malware?
The best duplicate photo finders can assist you in tracing duplicate images from your image collection. These are tools compare the images based on multiple factors and group the images for you to compare and decide which one to choose.
There are several tools available in the market for the same. If you are looking for the best, it has to be the Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro by Systweak. Why? Because it has some amazing features like dedicated region scanning, cloud scanning, auto mark images, etc., that make it a one-of-a-kind investment for you.
To give you a better understanding, here’s how the tool works –
- Install Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro on Your PC.
- Click on Scan for Duplicates to start scanning your PC for duplicate pictures. The scan might take some time, considering the number of images or the region size you have selected.
- The scan runs, and the results can be seen as soon as the scan completes. These results are in groups of duplicate images. For instance, if there are three similar images, they will be grouped so you can choose the one to keep. It also gives you a better way to compare these images.
- Mark the ones you want to delete while differentiating between the original and duplicate photos found in a single group.
- If the number of images to select is higher than what you can do manually, you can use Automark. It is an advanced feature that enables you to set criteria and let the software mark all duplicate images. The feature comes in handy when you have hundreds of pictures to filter.
- Click on Delete Marked and then click on OK.
- As soon as you have clicked on OK, the processing begins. All you have to do is wait for it to get over, and voila! All your duplicate images will be removed.
The tool is one of the easiest to use; more importantly, the results are extremely well derived. The best part is you have a free trial option for you to choose from, which makes it the best free tool to initiate your duplicate free journey. Once you have used the free version, you can invest in the tool at your convenience.
FAQ #3 – I have GBs of pictures with many duplicates. How to clear them?
Today with professional cameras having GBs of pictures is natural. A good quality image may vary from 5MB to 50MB. However the downside is that selecting duplicates from these GBs of pictures, is not easy.
Comparing hundreds of files, selecting duplicates one by one, and removing them is impossible. Morever, you need time, dedication, and an eye for detail. Not to forget, the margin of error when dealing with original copies of the images is too low. The ideal way to handle this situation is to use a duplicate photo finder tool. The same is the case with thousands of photos you may have to save on your device.
FAQ #4 – How are Duplicate Photos Harmful?
Duplicate pictures have many downsides attached to them. They are nothing less than a malware. Therefore, you should not have duplicate photos on your PC. Some reasons why copy of images can be harmful are:
- Duplicate photos take up unnecessary storage space on your computer.
- Sometimes, duplicate images can be of poor quality. When you want to share those images, you might use a low-quality image, costing you the quality of work.
- If you are an editor and have to make changes to the images, you might use a duplicate image. This may make your work extra on the original image to ensure high-quality output.
- The duplicate photos increase the clutter in your image gallery and cloud storage – Dropbox and Google Drive.
These issues are enough to prove how harmful these images can get.
There have been so many types of queries related to duplicate images. All in all, somewhere, the answer to all of these questions lies in using Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro. If you face duplicate image issues, go for the tool, and you will surely get the best results. The software allows scanning PC, USB stick, Pendrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and flipped and rotated images for duplicates.
This information helps you with your image collection. Good luck!