Explicitly designed for ADI products, SoundMAX is an advanced audio processing software. It offers a complete line of high-quality audio devices. The SoundMAX digital audio drivers enable your computer to play sound devices from various manufacturers. This is why SoundMax users need to update their chipsets.
The article below shows how to install SoundMAX audio driver updates.
How To Download, Install and Update SoundMAX Driver?
You can use different approaches to download and install SoundMAX drivers on Windows.
Method 1: Manually Download SoundMAX Driver From Manufacturer’s Website
You can download the latest driver files from the official website. But before downloading the driver manually, make sure you know the version and bit of the operating system you are using.
To download the driver manually, follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of your motherboard or computer manufacturer.
- Search for the product model number > go to driver download page > click the Download icon next to the SoundMAX audio driver.
- Double-click the download file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
- Restart the computer to apply changes.
Method 2: Update SoundMAX Driver Using Device Manager
The Windows operating system has a built-in utility tool called Device Manager, which displays all the devices connected to your computer and its drivers. You can use Device Manager to download SoundMax audio drivers. Here is how you can do that:
- Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
- Find the Sound, video, and game controllers category > double click on it.
- Right-click on the SoundMAX driver > choose Update Driver from the context menu.
- Select Search automatically for driver updates.
- Wait for the Device Manager to find and install the correct SoundMAX drivers.
- Restart the PC to save changes.
Method 3: Automatically Install SoundMAX Driver (Recommended)
If you do not possess the time, patience, and technical skill to perform a manual installation of your obsolete PC drivers, then you should use Advanced Driver Updater instead.
The tool will auto detect outdated drivers and will show the latest updates that will be updated without any manual intervention. Also, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Launch the tool and click Start Scan Now.
- Wait until the scanning is done.
- If you are using the free version, click on the Update Driver next. Registered users can use the Update All button to update all outdated driver in one click.
- Restart the PC to save changes.
Must Read : How to Update Outdated Drivers in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Method 4: Run Windows Update to Download SoundMAX Driver
Lastly, you can check for Windows updates and install the updates to get the SoundMAX driver updated on Windows PC. Below are the steps that you need to follow:
- Right, click Windows Start menu > select Settings.
- Click on the Update & Security option.
- To check for updates, click Check for Updates.
- Lastly, download and install the updates.
That’s it! Now, sit back and relax until Windows installs the updates, which include SoundMAX driver updates on Windows. Once done, reboot the computer to finish the installation process.
Wrap Up – Download and Update SoundMAX Driver on Windows
To update SoundMax drivers, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater. It is an easy method for updating drivers. If you don’t want to use it, you can use other methods and update the driver to fix the audio issues caused due to outdated SoundMax drivers. We hope you’ll find this helpful. Please let us know if you’ve got any questions or suggestions.
How to Update The Lenovo Sound Driver
How to Download USB PnP Sound Device DriversSound Device Driver
Fix – No Sound Steam Games Windows 11/10
How To Solve No Sound Problem On Skyrim
How to Reinstall and Update Logitech G Pro Headset Driver? (2022 Edition)