Ways to Update and Reinstall the Logitech G Pro Headset Driver Quickly & Easily!
Logitech is undoubtedly the most popular computer and gaming accessories manufacturer globally. You’ve probably heard of the Logitech G Pro series if you’re a gamer. It has been known for elevating the gaming experience to new heights; all credit goes to the powerful Logitech G Pro X wireless accessories.
But if your Logitech G Pro Headset is not working properly? This could be happening due to outdated, corrupted, incompatible drivers. So, if you want to fix the potential issues associated with the hardware and get the most from your Logitech G Pro wireless headset, you must always keep the driver updated.
So, without wasting more time, let’s find out how to update your Logitech G Pro Headset Drivers to its latest version.
Best Ways To Reinstall or Update Logitech G Pro Headset Drivers (2023)
Try these easiest ways to reinstall and update Logitech G Pro headset drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and let us know your experience in the comments section below.
Read Also: Download Logitech Speaker Drivers on Windows
Method 1: Download and reinstall the Logitech G Pro driver from the official website.
Logitech frequently updates the drivers related to their Pro series. You can get the newest version of Logitech G Pro headset drivers by going to Logitech’s official website.
However, keep in mind that manually updating the drivers requires time, effort, and good computer knowledge. Before downloading the drivers via the official website, know the device specification and model number.
Follow these steps to learn how to update Logitech G Pro Headset Drivers:
- To download the latest G Support driver, navigate to the Logitech support website.
- Look for the relevant driver for “G Pro headphones” by typing its name in the search box.
- Next, select the product you’ve been looking for.
- You will now be taken to the product’s main page. Select your Operating System here.
- Go to the Downloads section from the right pane menu and hit the Download Now button, as shown in the screenshot attached below.
- Wait for the download process to get completed.
- To initiate the process, double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will have to restart the computer to implement the necessary changes.
Once done, check whether the Logitech G Pro headset mic is working properly or not.
Method 2: Install Logitech G Pro Wireless Headset drivers automatically via Advanced Driver Updater
For certain users, a manual workaround may be exhausting and might lead to a lot of confusion. We recommend users go with the automated process and choose Advanced Driver Updater. It’s a clever tool that comprehensively scans your computer and detects outdated, missing, incompatible, corrupted, and damaged drivers.
It has a straightforward & easy-to-navigate dashboard that makes it a reliable choice to update Logitech G Pro Headset Drivers. This tool is available in two editions: free and paid.
Both will scan your system automatically, while the free edition will let you update drivers individually. Follow the procedure stated below to update the Logitech G Pro X Wireless driver with Advanced Driver Updater:
- To Get Advanced Driver Updater, you can hit the Download button provided below.
- Follow these download instructions to install the driver updater successfully.
- Once installed, launch Advanced Driver Updater (Registered version) and select the Start Scan Now option. Keep patience and let this best driver updater comprehensively scan your PC.
- Examine the scan findings, and you can click on the Update driver button to install the latest updates for independent drivers.
- Alternatively, you can click on the Update All button to replace faulty drivers with the latest versions in bulk with the registered version.
- Finally, restart the system to implement the new changes, and you’re done!
Now you can play any game on your Windows PC without experiencing any latency.
Read This- How to Download Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless Gaming Mouse Drivers
FQA- Logitech G Pro Headset Driver
So, these were some of the best methods for updating the Logitech G Pro Headset Drivers. Choose any of the workarounds that best suit your needs. We recommend installing Advanced Driver Updater to update all your Windows drivers to their latest and most compatible version. This will make things easier and help your PC function properly.
We hope you found this blog interesting. To learn more about such topics, you can visit our website and stay updated!
How to Fix Logitech Mouse Lagging in Windows 11, 10
How to Download Logitech Speaker Drivers on Windows 11,10
How to Download Logitech G Pro Wireless Drivers – Windows 11,10
How To Download and Install Logitech G910 Software