Is your Epson L380 printer having issues? If yes, you need to update to the latest printer driver. This post explains the fastest and easiest way to update the printer drivers for Windows.
Most users who use printers once in their lifetime get stuck into printer glitches, and sadly they don’t even know how to fix it. The most common reason behind the issue is outdated drivers.
Drivers are a piece of software that helps hardware and software communicate. So, keeping drivers updated is important. Most users don’t know how to update drivers. Therefore, we have a step-by-step guide for you to learn how to update drivers.
Also Read: Download and Update Epson l360 Driver
3 Best Ways to Update Epson L380 Driver
Method 1 –Manually Updating Epson L380 from the Manufacturer’s Website
If you have the technical knowledge and have all the information about the version and bit of the operating system, you can try this method. To keep the products updated and add functionality Epson keeps releasing new driver updates. Here are the steps to download & update the L380 Epson driver:
1. Visit Epson’s official website.
2. Click the SEARCH icon.
3. In the search field, type L380 and press Enter.
4. From the search results, select Epson L380 and SUPPORT.
5. You will be redirected to a new page where Espon will automatically detect the operating system you are running. However, we recommend verifying the details. Select the correct details and download the latest drivers if there is a problem.
Note: Epson also recommends for ease of use, you can either go with and click the Download button or can click Drivers and select the driver update to download
6. Once the setup file is downloaded, double click on it to install the driver update and get the latest driver for Epson L380 installed.
7. Restart PC to apply changes.
Method 2 – Install the Epson L3150 Driver Automatically using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
If the above method is confusing or collecting the information to update L380 printer drivers is not what you like, use Advanced Driver Updater. It automatically recognizes outdated drivers. Moreover, you don’t have to provide any information to find drivers. The tool lets you decide which driver to update.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. To scan the Windows PC for outdated Epson L380 printer driver, click Start Scan Now.
3. Wait for Advanced Driver Updater to finish scanning the PC for outdated drivers.
4. Check the scan results and click the Update Driver button next to the printer driver. If you are using the paid version, you can update all outdated drivers at once by clicking the Update All button.
5. Restart the system after updating the Epson printer driver.
Method 3 – Update the L380 Printer Driver via Device Manager
To update drivers, Windows provide a functionality called Device Manager. Using it, you can update, uninstall, roll back and disable drivers. To use Device Manager, follow these steps:
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. Look for the “Printer or Print Queues section.” Double click the category to expand it.
3. If you see a yellow exclamation mark adjacent to the printer driver’s name, the driver is outdated. Right-click the driver > select Update driver.
4. Next, click Search automatically for driver update > follow on-screen instructions.
5. Restart the PC to apply changes, and that’s it.
Sometimes, the Device Manager doesn’t show the driver updater. Therefore the best way to find and install the most suitable driver update is to use Advanced Driver Update.
Epson L380 Printer Driver Update
With the help of these steps, you can ensure glitch-free performance of the Epson L 380 printer. You can use any of the three methods. However, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater as it is less time-consuming and safe if you ask us. We hope you found the information helpful and have successfully updated the L380 printer driver.
If you have any questions or ideas, simply tell us in the comment section below.