Updating all drivers is important, be it Lenovo Yoga 9 drivers, to avoid performance difficulties. The device driver ensures that hardware components are in sync and function properly.
If the drivers are outdated, they might slow down your computer. Therefore, to keep your computer up and running, keeping drivers up to date is one of the most effective techniques. Manually upgrading them takes time, patience, and technical understanding. On the other hand, using a third-party tool like Advanced Driver Updater can make the process seamless.
In this blog, we will discuss both the ways ( manual and using a third-party tool) to update drivers including Lenovo Yoga 9.
How to Update Lenovo Yoga 9 Drivers in the Best Way
Let’s talk about the manual method first.
Method 1: Updating Lenovo Yoga 9 Drivers Manually
1. Lenovo’s official webpage may be found here.
2. Select Service & Support > Driver Download & Software Update from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the laptop series number you’re looking for a driver update for in the search field.
4. Click on Downloads > Manual Update > pick the category to update the driver.
5. Click the down arrow next to the See Files option and the Download symbol.
6. Allow for the download of the setup file, then double-click it to install the driver.
7. To implement the modifications, restart your Windows PC.
Method 2: Update Lenovo Yoga 9 Drivers Via (Recommended Method)
Are you looking for a solution to make manually updating drivers easier? With Advanced Driver Updater, you can effortlessly update drivers without putting your machine in danger. This professional driver updater, created by Systweak Software, is meant to update drivers without revealing system or device information.
You can update all old drivers with this utility without visiting the manufacturer’s website or going to Device Manager, the built-in Windows capability for updating drivers. In addition, the utility creates a comprehensive backup of your previous drivers as a precaution. Follow these instructions to utilize Advanced Driver Updater.
Note: The FREE version only allows you to update one driver at a time, but the paid version will enable you to update all old and outdated drivers with a few clicks. Above all, Advanced Driver Updater is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Related: Advanced Driver Updater Review
Follow the steps below to use Advanced Driver Updater:-
1. Download and Install the Advanced Driver Updater using the button below.
To find and update obsolete drivers, use the driver updating tool.
2. Start scanning for Lenovo Yoga 9 drivers by clicking the Start Scan Now button.
3. Allow the driver updating program to examine your computer for outdated drivers.
4. Examine the findings of the scan and replace any outdated drivers.
5. FREE users must update individual drivers. To do so, they must click Update Driver next to each driver. On the other hand, Registered users can choose to Update All outdated drivers.
6. Once all of your drivers have been updated in Windows, restart your computer to make the changes.
This is how you can update the Lenovo Yoga series’ drivers.
Keep your drivers up to date to avoid performance and connectivity issues. If you’re short on time, using Advanced Driver Updater to update your drivers for windows automatically is the best solution. You can use this program to determine which drivers are outdated and update them with a few clicks.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell us in the comment section below.