The Epson l360 is a popular printer among small businesses, homes, organizations, and schools. If you have an Epson l360 printer and it is not connecting to your computer, then drivers could be at fault. You must update the driver on your computer, for the computer to read it. Updating an outdated printer driver can be tricky if you don’t know how to do it.
You can either manually update the driver or you can use a third-party driver updater to do so. One of the most recommended driver updaters, Advanced Driver Updater can help you update outdated is drivers. It is a well-known driver updater tool that can update outdated and corrupted drivers with a few mouse clicks.
Also read:- How to Download Epson L220 Printer Driver
In this blog, we have mentioned two ways: Manual and via Advanced Driver Updater to update drivers, let’s check them out.
How to Download and Update Epson l360 Driver
Option 1: Manual Ways to Download Epson l360 Driver
1. Go to the official Epson website.
2. Select SEARCH from the drop-down menu.
3. Type l360 into the search area and hit Enter.
4. In the search results, you’ll notice l360. To get the driver, go to SUPPORT.
5. The Epson website will detect the Operating system you’re using. However, we recommend that you double-check the information to avoid any issues. If it isn’t accurate, select the correct operating system version and name if it isn’t valid.
6. Your computer will then receive a recommendation to download the printer driver. To install it, click Download.
7. To install the Epson l360 driver update, double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Restart your computer to implement the changes.
Option 2: Have the Epson l360 Driver Installed Automatically (Recommended)
If the preceding procedures are unclear and difficult to follow, you can use Advanced Driver Updater to update the l360 printer driver. The driver updater detects the operating system you’re using and displays a list of outdated drivers. Follow these steps to put it to use:
Advanced Driver Updater, either the free or paid version, may be used to update the driver.
You may replace all obsolete files with the registered version in only a few clicks. On the other hand, the Free version only allows you to update one driver at a time.
Follow the steps below to utilize Advanced Driver Updater:
1. Get Advanced Driver Updater and install it.
2. Launch the driver update tool and select “Start Scan Now.”
3. Advanced Driver Updater will scan your computer to see if there are any outdated drivers.
4. To automatically download & install the correct version of this driver, click the Update Driver icon next to the printer driver.
However, if you have the premium version, you can use the Update All option to update all outdated drivers at once.
5. After upgrading the LAN driver, restart the computer.
You can upgrade the Epson printer driver by following these instructions. Hopefully, you’ve installed the printer driver & are now able to use your Epson l360. Did it work for you? Please leave a comment below if you have any queries or suggestions.