Want to get the most out of your AMD processor? It’s time to have your AMD CPU driver updated.
AMD, well-known for its graphics cards and CPUs, is a market pioneer. The business creates powerful CPUs that can handle heavy visuals when playing high-end games, among other things.
However, if the AMD CPU driver becomes obsolete or corrupt, you may experience graphics or processing performance problems. The most effective approach to resolve this issue is to upgrade the AMD CPU driver. We suggest using Advanced Driver Updater – the fastest & easiest way to AMD CPU update.
What Does the Radeon Driver Do?
The Radeon driver supports multiple rendering interfaces and is required to run video games and CAD software without interference.
What Happens When You Don’t Update Drivers?
When you don’t update the AMD Radeon driver, there is a problem with the communication between the video card and the PC. Hence, an AMD CPU update is recommended.
Now, without further delay, let’s proceed and learn how to use Advanced Driver Updater and other ways to install and update AMD CPU drivers.
2 Best Ways To Update AMD Radeon Driver Windows 11/10/8/7
Below we explain the simple methods to download, install, and update the AMD CPU driver.
Method 1 – Manually Downloading and Updating the AMD Driver
To fix issues you are facing due to outdated AMD CPU drivers, follow these steps and perform an AMD CPU update.
- Visit AMD’s official website.
- Click the DRIVERS & SUPPORT section.
- Scroll down to pick the name of your device. Select Processors with graphics > and click SUBMIT.
- Hit the Driver option > AMD will auto-detect your operating system. Before clicking the Download button, cross-check all the details.|
- Thereafter, download the driver. Uncompress the zip file and double-click the .exe file to install and update the AMD CPU driver.
- Restart the computer for AMD CPU update to take place.
Must Read:- How To Download AMD x570 Chipset Driver
Method 2 – Using Advanced Driver Updater Download AMD Radeon Driver
If you dislike manual techniques and are concerned about downloading the wrong drivers, use Advanced Driver Updater. This finest driver updating will automatically scan all your Windows PC to show a list of outdated drivers.
To use it, follow these steps:
Note : Advanced Driver Updater comes in both trial and full editions. The premium edition allows you to update any outdated drivers rapidly. On the other hand, trial users must manually update each driver. A 60-day money-back guarantee also backs the gadget tool.
Steps to use Advanced Driver Updater and update AMD CPU driver.
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Launch Advanced Driver Updater.
- To update an outdated AMD CPU drivers perform a scan by clicking the Start Scan Now button.
- Wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Take a look at the scan results.
- If you are using the trial version, use the Update driver option. However, registered users can use the Update All button to update outdated driver.
- Reboot the system after updating the driver.
This is how using Advanced Driver Updater; you can update the AMD driver on your Windows 11/10/8/7.
Read Here:- How To Download & Update AMD RX 5700 XT Drivers
FAQ's-AMD CPU Driver For Windows
AMD CPU Driver Update
This post explores the two best methods for updating AMD CPU drivers. You are free to use any of the ways AMD CPU driver updates. However, if you want a simple approach, try Advanced Driver Updater for AMD CPU updates. This fantastic driver upgrading utility handles everything on its own. You may also update drivers one by one with its trial version. This implies you won’t have to pay to get your drivers updated. However, there is a catch: you must manually update each driver. On the other hand, the registered version allows you to update all drivers at once and even comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Read This:- How To Download AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Drivers
Give this automatic method a try and get AMD CPU update. For any product-related questions, you can contact the support team.