Want to get the most out of your AMD processor? It’s time to have your AMD CPU driver updated.
AMD, well-known for its graphics cards and CPUs, is a market pioneer. The business creates powerful CPUs that can handle heavy visuals when playing high-end games, among other things.
However, if the AMD CPU driver becomes obsolete, or gets corrupt, you may experience problems with graphics or processing performance. The most effective approach to resolve this issue is to upgrade the AMD CPU driver. We suggest, using Advanced Driver Updater – the fastest & easiest way to update outdated drivers.
So, without any further delay, let’s proceed and learn how to use Advanced Driver Updater and other ways to install and update AMD CPU drivers.
2 Best Ways To Update AMD Radeon Driver Windows 11/10/8/7
Below we explain the simple methods to download, install, and update the AMD CPU driver.
Method 1 – Downloading AMD Driver from Manufacturer’s Website
Tip: You can download latest driver updates from the Support section of the manufacturer’s website.
Manually Downloading and Updating the AMD Driver
To fix issues you are facing due to outdated AMD CPU drivers, follow these steps and perform an AMD CPU update.
1. Visit AMD’s official website.
2. Click the DRIVERS & SUPPORT section.
3. Scroll down to pick the name of your device. Select Processors with graphics.
4. Pick the processor from the list and click SUBMIT.
5. Click the Driver option.
6. AMD will now automatically detect the operating system you are using. Before clicking the Download button, cross-check all the details.
7. Thereafter, download the driver. Uncompress the zip file and double-click the .exe file to install and update the AMD CPU driver.
8. Restart the computer to apply changes and that’s it.
Must Read:- How To Download AMD x570 Chipset Driver
Method 2 – Download AMD Radeon Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater
If you dislike manual techniques and are concerned about downloading the wrong drivers, use Advanced Driver Updater. This finest driver updating will automatically scan all your Windows PC to show a list of outdated drivers.
To use this tool, follow the instructions given below:
Steps to use Advanced Driver Updater and update AMD CPU driver.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater.
3. To update outdated drivers perform a scan by clicking the Start Scan Now button.
4. Wait for the scanning process to complete.
5. Take a look at the scan results.
6. If you are using the trial version, use the Update driver option. However, registered users can use Update All button.
7. Reboot the system after updating the driver.
This is how using Advanced Driver Updater you can update the AMD driver on your Windows 11/10/8/7.
Read Here:- How To Download & Update AMD RX 5700 XT Drivers
AMD CPU Driver Updated
In this article, we have discussed the two best ways to update AMD CPU drivers. You can choose any of the methods. However, if you are looking for an easy way try Advanced Driver Updater. This excellent driver updating tool does everything on its own. Also, using its trial version you can update drivers one by one. This means you don’t have to pay to update drivers. But there’s a catch you will have to update each driver manually. Whereas, the registered version allows updating all drivers at once and it even comes with a 60- day money-back guarantee.
Read This:- How To Download AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Drivers
Give this automatic method a try. For any product-related questions, you can contact the support team.