Do you wish to use your HP LaserJet M1005 MFP printer without issue? Yes, it’s time to update the printer driver. To learn how to do that, continue reading.
The HP LaserJet M1005 MFP is a cost-effective, multipurpose printer known for its smooth and flawless operation. If you have any issues using the HP printer, it seems the printer driver is outdated. To fix the issue, update the driver.
Check This- How To Fix Hp Laserjet 1018 Driver In Windows 10
With this in mind, we will take you through the various methods for downloading and installing HP LaserJet M1005 MFP drivers in this article.
Methods for Downloading and Updating the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Driver
If you don’t want to deal with manually upgrading drivers’ a time-consuming and difficult process, we propose Advanced Driver Updater. The driver updating program recognizes the computer & device settings automatically, assisting in obtaining the most recent and suitable driver update.
It also backs up old drivers before upgrading them. Click the button below to get the best driver updater:
Method 1: Download and install the latest HP LaserJet M1005 MFP drivers from HP’s website.
HP releases driver updates regularly to expand features. Follow these procedures to obtain and install the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver update:
1. Click Here to go to hp official site
2. Navigate to the Support tab and then to Software & drivers.
3. From the product categories, choose Printer.
4. Look for HP LaserJet M1005 MFP and then click Submit.
5. Check the auto-detected operating system; if it is incorrect, select the right one.
6. Select Download to obtain the driver installation file.
7. To install the driver update, double-click the downloaded installation file & follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Restart your computer to implement the changes.
You can update a driver from the manufacturer’s website in this manner.
Read Here- How to Install and Update HP Laserjet p1102w driver
Method 2: Use Device Manager to download & install the HP Printer driver update.
1. Press Windows + X and then select Device Manager.
2. Navigate to the Printers or Print Queues tab. Expand each category by double-clicking and looking for an HP printer.
3. Choose the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP printer and then click Update driver.
4. A new window will appear with two options; pick Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Wait for Windows to check for a driver update; it will be downloaded immediately if available.
6. Restart your computer to deploy the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP software update.
If you see the notification that the best driver is installed, you should check if a Windows Update is available.
You can manually update the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP using the abovementioned techniques. If you do not want to install drivers manually, Advanced Driver Updater can help.
Read Also : Get Samsung Printer Drivers for Windows
Method 3: Automatically Download and Install HP LaserJet M1005 MFP by using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
Follow these procedures to use Advanced Driver Updater:
1. Get Advanced Driver Updater and install it from the Download link below
2. Run the driver updating utility to update the HP LaserJet driver and resolve any issues caused by outdated drivers.
3. Select Start Scan to scan for the newest HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver.
4. Click Update driver next to printer drivers if you are using the FREE product version. However, if you are a registered user, you can update all out-of-date drivers by selecting the Update All button.
5. After upgrading the driver, restart the machine.
You should have no problems using the HP LaserJet printer now.
Related: How to Download HP Universal Printer Driver
FAQ-HP Laserjet M1005 MFP
This guide discussed various methods for downloading the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver update. You can utilize any of these at your leisure to resolve printer-related issues. If you ask for our advice, we propose Advanced Driver Updater since it is the easiest and safest approach to update the driver.
Did the blog help you? Please tell us in the comments section below.
Related Post –
How To Download HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer Drivers- Latest Version
How To Download HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Drivers
How to Download & Update HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP Drivers for Windows
How to Download & Update HP LaserJet Pro M404n Driver