If you are looking for ways to download the latest Samsung printer driver, you’ve come to the right place. This post will explain three simple and secure methods for downloading and updating Samsung printer drivers.
To keep Samsung printers functioning smoothly and avoid unexpected printing issues like – the printer won’t print, the printer is unresponsive, etc., you need to keep Samsung drivers updated. Therefore, to make updating the Samsung Universal printer driver as simple as possible, we’ve listed different quick and straightforward ways. However, if you are short on time and don’t want to go through each method, try the following method.
3 Easy Ways to Download Samsung Printer Drivers
Below you will find manual and automated methods to update drivers for Samsung printers below.
A Piece of Advice: Manually updating device drivers is time-consuming and can be overwhelming. Furthermore, there are chances of downloading and installing incorrect, incompatible, or malware-infected drivers. Therefore, if you don’t have the time or technical knowledge to update the drivers manually, it’s best to use a driver updater program like Advanced Driver Updater.
Method 1 (Manual): Download and install Samsung printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website
Before continuing with the instructions to download the driver manually, you need to know the device model number of your Samsung printer.
1. Visit HP’s support page
2. Go to Software and Driver Downloads > select the Printer option from the Products category.
3. Enter the Samsung printer model in the search box and select it from the results.
4. Make sure the version of the Windows operating system is correct.
5. To download the latest version of the Samsung printer driver, click the Download icon next.
6. After the download process is completed. Double-click the downloaded Samsung printer software installer file.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish updating the printer driver.
8. To apply changes, restart your Samsung laptop or desktop.
Method 2 (Manual): Download & Update Samsung Printer Driver Through Device Manager
You may use the built-in Device Manager to download and update Samsung printer drivers manually on Windows. To use the Windows Device Manager program, follow the steps below:
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. Go to the Printer queues category.
3. Double click to expand it.
4. Right-click on your Samsung printer model and click on Update driver.
5. On the next screen, click on Search automatically for drivers.
6. Wait for the Device Manager to look for updates.
7. Restart the PC to apply changes and then try to run the Samsung printer.
Method 3 (Automatic): Download & Update Samsung Printer Drivers via Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
This is the most straightforward approach for updating & downloading Samsung printer drivers on Windows. Unlike the manual techniques described above, updating drivers using Advanced Driver Updater is merely a few clicks task. The tool detects outdated drivers and helps install the most recent manufacturer-recommended driver versions for your Samsung printer and other computer peripherals.
To update the Samsung printer driver using the Advanced Driver Updater, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch the driver updater and click Start Scan Now to scan the PC for outdated drivers.
3. Wait for the scan to finish.
4. Go through the scan results and click Update driver next to Samsung printer driver download. However, if you are using the registered version, you can click on Update All to update all outdated drivers at once.
Concluding Words: Samsung Printer Driver Download
This article explained three different ways (two manual and one automatic) for downloading, installing, and updating Samsung printer drivers on Windows. You can select from any to update the outdated driver. However, if you are looking for an easy and risk-free way, use Advanced Driver Updater to update the driver and get your Samsung printer up and running.
Please comment below if you have any difficulties following the instructions outlined above. Also, you can send an email to the support team at email@example.com for further assistance.