Do you want to use the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer without any problems? It’s time to update HP 1536dnf drive. Keep reading the tutorial to learn the best ways to update the HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver on Windows 11 & 10.
Known for its smooth and faultless performance, HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP is a cost-effective, versatile printer. If you face any problem while using this HP printer, it seems the LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver is outdated. To fix this problem, you need to update the driver as a compatible driver update helps in the flawless execution of commands. In the absence of drivers, the system cannot understand and execute instructions.
Understanding this, we will walk you through different methods to download & install HP LaserJet 1536DNF MFP drivers in this tutorial.
How to Download and Update HP LaserJet m1536dnf MFP Driver?
If you don’t want to deal with the time-consuming and difficult process of manually upgrading drivers, we propose Advanced Driver Updater. The driver updating software detects the computer and device settings automatically, assisting in obtaining the most recent and suitable driver update.
Also, it takes a backup of old drivers before updating them. To get the best driver updater, click the button below:
Method 1: Update HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers from HP’s website
From time to time to add functionality, HP keeps releasing driver updates. To download and install the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver update, follow these steps:
1. Visit Here
2. Head to the Support tab > Software & drivers.
3. Select Printer from the product categories.
4. Search for HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP > click Submit.
5. Verify the auto-detected operating system; choose the correct one if not correct.
6. Click on Download to get the driver installation file.
7. Double-click on the downloaded installation file to install the driver update and follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Restart PC to apply changes.
This is how you can update a driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Method 2: Download and install the HP Printer driver update via Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Go to Printers or Print queues. Double click to expand each category and look for an HP printer.
3. Select HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer > right-click Update driver.
4. You will now get a new window with two options; select, Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Wait for Windows to look for a driver update; it will be automatically downloaded if an update is available.
6. Restart PC to apply HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP software update
If you get the message that the best driver is installed, you will need to check if a Windows Update is available.
Using the above methods, you can manually update HP LaserJet 1536dnf. However, if you do not want to install drivers manually, you can use Advanced Driver Updater.
Read Also- How To Update Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
Method 3: Download and install HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP automatically (Recommended)
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. To update the HP LaserJet driver and resolve issues caused by outdated drivers, use the driver updating tool.
3. Click Start Scan to perform the scan and get the latest HP LaserJEt 1536, driver.
4. If you’re using the FREE version of the software, click Update driver next to Printer drivers. If you are a registered user, you may update all out-of-date drivers by selecting the Update All button.
5. Restart the system after updating the driver.
Now try using the HP LaserJet printer; you should not face any problems.
In this guide, we will show you how to obtain the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver update in a number of ways. You can use any of these at your convenience to resolve any printer-related issues. If you ask for our advice, we advise using Advanced Driver Updater as it is the best and safest approach to update the drivers.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.