Do you want to use the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer without problems? It’s time to update the HP 1536dnf drive. Keep reading the tutorial to learn how to update the HP Laserjet 1536dnf MFP driver on Windows 11 & 10.
Known for its smooth and faultless performance, HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP is a cost-effective, versatile printer. If you face any problem using this HP printer, the LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver seems outdated. To fix this problem, you need to update the driver as a compatible driver update helps in the flawless execution of commands. Without drivers, the system cannot understand and execute instructions.
Understanding this, we will walk you through different methods to download & install HP LaserJet 1536DNF MFP drivers in this tutorial.
How to Download and Update HP LaserJet M1536dnf MFP Driver?
If you don’t want to deal with the time-consuming and challenging process of manually upgrading drivers, we propose Advanced Driver Updater. The driver updating software automatically detects the computer and device settings, assisting in obtaining the most recent and suitable driver update.
Also, it takes a backup of old drivers before updating them. To get the best driver updater, click the button below:
Method 1: Update HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP drivers from HP’s website
From time to time, HP keeps releasing driver updates to add functionality. To download and install the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver update, follow these steps:
1. Visit Here
2. Head to the Support tab > Software & drivers.
3. Select Printer from the product categories.
4. Search for HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP > click Submit.
5. Verify the auto-detected operating system; choose the correct one if not correct.
6. Click on Download to get the driver installation file.
7. Double-click on the downloaded installation file to install the driver update and follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Restart the PC to apply changes.
This is how you can update a driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Method 2: Download and install the HP Printer driver update via Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Go to Printers or Print queues. Double-click to expand each category and look for an HP printer.
3. Select HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP printer > right-click Update driver.
4. You will now get a new window with two options – select Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Wait for Windows to look for a driver update; it will be automatically downloaded if an update is available.
6. Restart the PC to apply the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP software update
If you get the message that the best driver is installed, check if a Windows Update is available.
Using the above methods, you can manually update HP LaserJet 1536dnf. However, if you do not want to install drivers manually, you can use Advanced Driver Updater.
Read Also- How To Update Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
Method 3: Download and install HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP automatically (Recommended)
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Use the driver updating tool to update the HP LaserJet driver and resolve issues caused by outdated drivers.
3. Click Start Scan to perform the scan and get the latest HP LaserJEt 1536 driver.
4. If you’re using the FREE version of the software, click Update driver next to Printer drivers. You may update all out-of-date drivers by selecting the Update All button if you are a registered user.
5. Restart the system after updating the driver.
Now, try using the HP LaserJet printer; you should not face any problems.
- What is the function of HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP?
The HP LaserJet 1536dnf helps print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images. It even allows sending faxes directly to and from a PC and handles multiple-page and two-sided prints.
- Does HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP have a scanner?
Yes, the device has a scanner, allowing you to streamline your work.
- What is the meaning of MFP in LaserJet?
MFP in Lasesrjet means a multifunction printer that, alongside printing, allows users to scan, photocopy, and send and receive fax.
- Is HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP compatible with Windows 10? Yes, the printer is compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 11.
In this guide, we explain how to obtain the HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP driver update in several ways. You can use these at your convenience to resolve any printer-related issues. If you ask for our advice, we advise using Advanced Driver Updater as the best and safest approach to update the drivers.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.