So, you have got the HP LaserJet 1102 printer to find out that the highly accurate and quality printing machine isn’t what you think? The 802.11 b/g wireless network driver is missing, or the wireless printer drivers are either outdated or corrupt. You should update the outdated drivers to fix this problem and get the HP LaserJet P 1102 working. This will get the printer working and improve the PC’s performance. Moreover, you can use other devices without any issues.
What is Printer Driver?
The printer driver is a software program that allows your computer to interpret the command given to the printer to print a document.
Why Update Printer Drivers?
Printer manufacturers to fix bugs and add additional features keeping releasing driver updates. Therefore, to enjoy these features and to help the computer interact with the operating system, it is essential to update the printer driver.
The best way to update drivers without messing around is to use Advanced Driver Updater, a driver updating utility for Windows. The tool helps easily update the drivers and backup and restore drivers. Also, you can add incompatible drivers to the Exclusion list and schedule driver scanning. To learn more about Advanced Driver Updater, read the complete review.
3 Best Ways to Download and Update HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver
Don’t like moving in circles? Instead of manually updating drivers, use Advanced Driver Updater. As soon as you click the Start Scan Now, the driver updating tool automatically detects the device configuration and lists the outdated drivers, giving you the control to update them. Moreover, the tool takes a backup of old drivers before updating drivers. To get the best driver updater for Windows, click the button below:
Method 1: Download, Install and Update HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer drivers from HP’s website
To manually download the correct printer driver, you need to know the exact version of your computer’s operating system. This is import
ant because incorrect information will make you download incompatible drivers, ruining things and making the PC dysfunctional.
Once you know your operating system, follow the steps below to download and install the HPLaserJet Pro P1102 printer driver update; follow these steps:
1. Visit Here
2. Click the Support tab > select Software & drivers from the list.
3. Select Printer from the product categories.
4. Search for HPLaserJet Pro P1102 printer > click Submit.
5. The operating system you are using will be automatically detected. Confirm the auto-detected information.
6. Select the driver from the series list.
7. Click on Download to get the driver installation file.
8. Double-click the setup file to begin the driver installation process.
9. Restart PC to apply changes.
This is how you can update a Hp Laserjet 1102 driver update from the manufacturer’s website.
Method 2: Download Driver HP Laserjet P1102 Through Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Head to Printers or Print queues > double click and expand the category > select the HP printer driver > right-click > Update driver.
3. Select Search automatically for drivers.
4. Wait for Windows to look for a driver update. If available, it will be automatically installed.
5. Restart the PC to apply the HPLaserJet Pro P1102 printer software update
Method 3: Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer automatically (Recommended)
If updating drivers manually wasn’t something you were looking for, no worries. Use Advanced Driver Updater to update the driver automatically without any fear. To use the tool, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater and click Start Scan Now to detect the problematic HP Laserjet P 1102 driver.
3. Review scan results.
4. If you are using the FREE version of the product, click Update driver next to printer drivers. However, if you are a registered users, you can update all outdated drivers by clicking on the Update All button.
5. Restart the system after updating the driver.
Now try using the HP LaserJet printer; you should not face any problems.
FAQ's-HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver
Wrap Up – HP LaserJet P1102 Driver Compatible Driver Update
Before installing HP 1102 LaserJet printer, most users were worried about its compatibility. The concern is genuine because an incompatible driver can cause device malfunctions. Therefore, to fix the problem above, we discussed different ways to download, install and update printer drivers on your computer without hesitation. You can choose from any of the steps we have listed. However, if you ask for a recommendation, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater, as it is the best way to update the driver.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment. Also, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.