Do you have an issue with a printer driver that isn’t accessible on your Windows PC? This is a very inconvenient problem since it prevents you from printing, scanning, or copying documents. There is, however, no need to be concerned. Fortunately, we’ve found a solution to the problem. You can resolve the issue and get the HP printer driver operating if you follow the steps outlined in this article.
How To Download HP Printer Software
3 Methods for Troubleshooting HP Printer Driver Issues:-
- By updating Windows to the latest version
- Automatic by using Advanced Driver updater (Recommended)
The most common cause of printer driver failure is corrupt or damaged printer driver files. You can quickly update drivers and repair the problem by using a driver updating application like Advanced Driver Updater.
The driver updating application scans and shows compatible driver updates for your PC automatically and assists you in updating them without having to enter any information. Before updating drivers, it also takes a complete backup of existing drivers as a preventive measure. Using either the FREE or registered version of the finest driver updating software, you can update drivers in just a few clicks. The manufacturers are responsible for driver updates.
Click the button below to get Advanced Driver Updater:-.
Method 1: The Manual Method to Download and Install HP Printer Driver
The HP printer driver unavailable problem typically means that your printer is missing, corrupted, or not recognized by your computer. We’ll use Device Manager to update the driver to resolve the problem. To do so, take the following steps:
1. Select Device Manager from the context menu by pressing Windows + X.
2. Double-click to expand the category and look for the HP printer in the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ section.
3. From the context menu, right-click the HP printer and select Update driver.
4. Choose “Search Automatically for drivers.”
5. Now, wait for Windows to locate and install the most recent HP driver. If an update is available, it will be downloaded and installed in the background. If you see the notification that the best driver is running, we recommend that you check for Windows Update on your machine.
6. To effect the changes, restart the computer after updating the driver.
Method 2: Using Windows Update to Download and Install the HP Printer Driver
1. To launch Windows Settings, press Windows + I.
2. Select “Update & Security” from the options.
3. From the left pane, select Windows Update > “Check for updates.”
4. Wait for Windows to search for the most recent updates for your computer.
5. You’ll see the message Download & install link if it’s accessible. To update, simply click on it.
6. Allow the procedure to complete before restarting the system to affect the modifications.
Method 3: Using Advanced Driver Updater to Update HP Printer Drivers Automatically
Manually downloading and upgrading drivers takes technical knowledge, time, and patience, not to mention a lack of enthusiasm. Furthermore, there is a greater danger of obtaining and installing erroneous drivers. As a result, the finest tool for updating drivers is suggested to avoid such issues by utilizing Advanced Driver Updater.
Note that the FREE version only enables you to update one driver at a time, but the paid version allows you to update all outdated drivers at once. Follow these steps to utilize Advanced Driver Updater:
1. Download Advanced Driver Updater and install it from the link below.
2. For HP printer installation, choose the finest driver update tool.
3. Select “Start Scan Now.”
4. Wait for the scanning process to complete.
5. Go over the scan findings and ensure the HP printer driver is up to date. Click Update driver & update printer driver if you’re using the FREE version. However, if you have the registered version, choose to Update All outdated drivers.
6. To implement the modifications, restart the computer.
We addressed many methods for updating the printer driver before. You can choose any of them depending on your needs. However, if you’re short on time and want the quickest way to update and maintain your drivers, we recommend Advanced Driver Updater. It simplifies the process of correcting drivers. It also enables driver updates to be scheduled.
We hope you found the information we provided useful. Please leave your thoughts in the comments area below.