If you are an avid gamer or have just started playing online games, you might feel the need to share your wins with friends and the world at large. And for this purpose, what can be better than recording gameplay?
Advanced Screen Recorder makes it possible to record 4K video, 2D/3D games such as Minecraft, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, League of Legends, and others that use DirectX/OpenGL/and other graphics technologies. It even allows taking screenshots of the scrolling screen and recording screen while the video is being played. Most importantly, you can add a customized watermark and record a voice-over to stop people from sharing your video in their name.
To get Advanced Screen Recorder, click the download button below:
Note: Windows 10 also includes a built-in tool called Game Bar, using which you can record PC games and gameplay clips and share them on sites. However, the only turn-off is that it doesn’t allow recording multiple windows. You can only record one window at a time.
How To Record Gameplay On PC- Windows 11, 10
Using Advanced Screen Recorder to record gameplay is one of the fastest and most effective ways for Windows users. With the help of this screen recorder, you can not only record gameplay but can also screen record Disney movies with audio, YouTube video, and much more. The screen recorder even allows adding watermarks, capturing screenshots, recording voice-over, recording with webcam overlay, and recording gameplay with or without video. In a nutshell, the Advanced Screen recorder is an all-in recording tool and a solution for all recording issues.
Click here to get the Advanced Screen Recorder Process.
How To Record Gameplay?
To use Advanced Screen Recorder and record gameplay, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Screen Recorder.
2. Run the gameplay recording tool on Windows 10.
3. Run the game and click the Record button to start recording the gameplay with default settings.
To change the settings before clicking the Record button, click Settings > Record, & modify settings for video quality, format, etc.
To record system sound, toggle on system audio as shown below:
4. After making the changes, if you want to record a specific region, you can choose from different screen recording options like Full Screen, Select a Region, Select Window, or Webcam.
5. When you are ready, click the Record button > and wait for the timer to fade. Soon after it, the recording will start.
6. When you have recorded the gameplay, click on the Red square button on the bar to stop the recording.
7. Click the Recordings section > preview the video recording to check the recording.
These quick steps will help you record gameplay.
How to Use Game Bar to Record Gameplay On Windows?
Step 1. Play the game to record the gameplay.
Step 2. Press Windows + G to open the Game Bar. You now get toolbars on your desktop.
Step 3. To start recording, press the Windows key + Alt + R, and you’ll see the recording in progress.
Click the Stop button to end the recording.
Note: You need to unmute the microphone to record gameplay audio.
Step 4. The recorded gameplay will now be saved at the default location. Press Windows + G and click Show all captures to see recorded videos.
Check This- How to Record 4k Videos on Windows 11,10
Bonus Tip:- How To Avoid Lag and FPS Drop
When the RAM is low CPU, or the graphics card is outdated, you might face, Game latency problems. To fix this issue and record gameplay without lagging or FPS drop, follow these steps:
- With the help of the Task Manager, close unnecessary programs running in the background. To open it, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc > select the program > click End Task.
- Instead of recording video in 1080p, record in 720p or 480p.
- Use the GPU-integrated game recorder.
- Use the acceleration functions like the one offered in Advanced Screen Recorder.
To enable it, Launch Advanced Screen Recorder > click the three horizontal lines > Record > check the box next to Enable hardware acceleration.
- Keep graphics driver updated.
See This- How To Record Skype Calls Free
Lag Free Game Recording
In the end, we can only say using any of the methods; you can easily record gameplay. However, if you want to record multiple screens, take a screenshot while recording, record audio separately, or want to record with webcam overlay, Advanced Screen Recorder is the best bet. The tool offers more functionalities than Game Bar and is easy to use. We hope we can pass on the information accurately and explain how to record gameplay on PC. Please let us know your thoughts about the post in the comments section. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.