If you are an avid gamer or have just started playing online games you might feel the need of sharing your wins with friends and the world at large. And for this purpose, what can be better than recording gameplay?
TweakShot Screen Recorder makes it possible to record 4K video, 2D/3D games such as Minecraft, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, League of Legends, and others that use the DirectX/OpenGL/and other graphics technologies. It even allows taking screenshots of the scrolling screen and recording screen while the video is being played. Most importantly, to stop people from sharing your video in their name you can add a customized watermark and can also record a voice-over.
To get TweakShot Screen Recorder, click the download button below:
Note: Windows 10 also includes a built-in tool called Game Bar using which you can record PC games, gameplay clips and can share on sites. However, the only turn-off is that it doesn’t allow recording multiple windows. You can only record one window at a time.
How To Record Gameplay On PC- Windows 11, 10
Using TweakShot Screen Recorder to record gameplay is one of the fastest and most effective ways for Windows users. With the help of this screen recorder, you can not only record gameplay but can also screen record Disney movies with audio, YouTube video, and do much more. The screen recorder even allows adding watermark, capturing screenshots, recording voice-over, recording with webcam overlay, and recording gameplay with or without video. In a nutshell, TweakShot Screen recorder is an all-in recording tool and a solution for all recording issues.
Click here to get TweakShot Screen Recorder Process.
How To Record Gameplay?
Here’s how to use TweakShot Screen Recorder and record gameplay on PC.
1. Download and install TweakShot Screen Recorder.
2. Launch the screen recording tool to record gameplay on Windows 10.
3. Launch the game for which you want to record the gameplay. To record the game with default settings, hit the Record button under TweakShot Screen Recorder and start playing the game you want to record.
However, if you want to change the settings before clicking the Record button, go to Quick Settings & modify settings for video quality, format, etc. To record system sound, ensure system audio for recording is enabled. To confirm, click the Sound icon as shown in the screenshot below:
4. After making the changes, if you want to record a specific region, you can choose from different screen recording options like Full Screen, Select a Region, Select Window, or Webcam.
5. When you are ready, click the Record button > you’ll now see a 3 seconds countdown, and after that, the gameplay recording will start. Once the recording begins, you will see a recording timer in the system tray.
6. When you have recorded the gameplay to stop the recording, click on the Red square button on the bar.
7. To access the recording, click the Recordings section > preview the video recording.
Using these simple steps and TweakShot Screen Recorder, you can record gameplay and share it with your friends or upload it on YouTube or wherever you want.
How to Record Gameplay On Windows Using Game Bar?
Step 1. Play the game for which you want to record the gameplay.
Step 2. Now press Windows + G to open the Game Bar. You now get toolbars on your desktop.
Step 3. To record gameplay on PC, press the Windows key + Alt + R. This will open a new window showing recording in progress.
When done, click the Stop button.
Note: To clip the gameplay with audio, ensure the microphone is not muted.
Step 4. The recorded gameplay will now be saved at the default location, where all video recordings and screenshots are saved. Alternatively, press Windows + G and click Show all captures.
This will open a new window displaying all recorded videos.
Check This- How to Record 4k Videos on Windows 11,10
Bonus Tip:- How To Avoid Lag and FPS Drop
When the RAM is low, CPU or graphics card is outdated; you might face, Game latency problems. To fix this issue and record gameplay without lagging or FPS drop, follow these steps:
- With the help of the Task Manager, close unnecessary programs running in the background. To open it, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc > select the program > click End Task.
- Instead of recording video in 1080p, record in 720p or 480p.
- Use the GPU integrated game recorder.
- Use the acceleration functions like the one offered in TweakShot Screen Recorder.
To enable it Launch TweakShot Screen Recorder > click the three horizontal lines > Record > check the box next to Enable hardware acceleration.
- Keep graphics driver updated.
See This- How To Record Skype Calls Free
In the end, we can only say using any of the methods; you can easily record gameplay. However, if you want to record multiple screens, want to take a screenshot while recording, record audio separately, or want to record with webcam overlay, TweakShot Screen Recorder is the best bet. The tool offers more functionalities than Game Bar and is easy to use. We hope we were able to pass on the information accurately and explain how to record gameplay on PC. Please let us know your thoughts about the post in the comments section. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.