When your Epson ET-3760, an excellent all-in-one wireless printer, stops working, the easiest way to fix it is to update the printer driver. This can be done manually and automatically. If you are short on time, you can choose to update the driver automatically with Advanced Driver Updater. This will help save time and energy and prevent you from downloading incorrect driver updates.
Reasons For Updating Printer Driver
An outdated printer driver can cause problems like –
- Making the print stuck in a queue.
- Random notifications
- It makes printers go offline.
Therefore, updating the printer driver is a must to avoid these problems.
Read Also- How to Update and Download Epson L130 Printer Driver
How To Fix Epson 3760 Printer Not Working?
Method 1. Reinstall Epson ET 3760 Driver –
To get the Epson 3760 working, we will first reinstall the driver through Device Manager. To do so, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the Windows start menu and select Device Manager.
- Double click the Print queues category. However, if you cannot see it, you can click on the View tab and select Show hidden devices.
- You will now be able to see the Print queues category. Double-click on it to unhide the connected devices.
- Select ET-3760 printer > right click > Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall to confirm the action.
Restart the PC to reinstall the default driver; now, try to use the printer and see if it is working or not.
Method 2. Update Epson Printer ET 3760 Driver From the Official Site
As explained, the printer driver can be updated manually and automatically. To update manually from the manufacturer’s website, follow the below instructions:
- Visit the Epson printer driver support page here.
- In the Search by Product, Name field, enter the model number and click the Search button.
- Select the printer from the list of results.
- You’ll now be redirected to the download page. Ensure the correct operating system is selected > click the Drivers section.
- Next, click the Download button and get the ET 3760 printer driver downloaded.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file to install the driver update and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reboot the PC and let the changes take effect.
Check This- How to Get Epson l5190 Printer Driver
Method 3 – Automatically Update Epson 3760 Printer Driver
If you don’t have the technical knowledge, don’t know about the operating system you are using, or are unsure about the printer’s model number, Advanced Driver Updater will take care of it.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow the instructions below:
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Click Start Scan Now to scan the PC for outdated printers and other device drivers.
- After the scan is completed, you need to update the driver. Trial users will be able to update only one drive at a time, and they can use the Update driver link. At the same time, paid users can update all outdated driver in a go by clicking the Update All button.
- Restart the PC after updating the drivers.
Developed by Systweak Software, Advanced Driver Updater is one of the best software for updating drivers on Windows. The tool automatically collects all the information required to show driver updates and lists the outdated drivers. You don’t have to visit any site or worry about downloading incorrect drivers. Also, it keeps a backup of old drivers. Moreover, you can set a schedule for driver scanning and benefit from the 60- day money-back guarantee if you don’t like the product.
With the help of the steps explained above, you can update the Epson 3760 driver on your Windows. The method you choose depends on your preference. However, if you are short on time or want to be sure that the driver you are updating is correct or not, use Advanced Driver Updater. The software automatically detects outdated drivers and shows the most compatible and latest driver updates.
How do I Download and Install Epson L210 Printer Driver
How to Download and Update Epson l360 Driver
How to Download Epson L220 Printer Driver
How to Download & Update Epson L3150 Driver in Easiest Way