Want to update Intel HD 620 drivers automatically? Here we explain the easiest and fastest way to update your Intel HD graphics 620 drivers.
Playing high-end games and watching sci-fi movies with stunning visuals is impossible without adequately running graphics cards. This makes updating graphics cards important. Moreover, frame rate drops, shutter lags and other issues are encountered when video cards get outdated.
Not only this, but sometimes this also causes the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. Thus, to avoid such situations, we discuss the easiest way to update the Intel UHD graphics 620 drivers for Windows 10.
What is the Intel Graphics driver?
The Intel graphics card is responsible for running graphics, aka display. With the help of this driver, you can see all that color on your screen. Otherwise, it will be all black.
Why Update Intel HD Graphics 620 Driver?
To avoid any display issues and properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, an updated Intel HD Graphics 620 driver is required.
Before getting into details, below, in short, we will discuss the recommended and easiest method that will help with Intel(r) UHD graphics 620 driver update.
Recommended Method to Download & Update Intel HD Graphics 620 Drivers
You will learn different ways to download and update the Intel HD 620 drivers as you read further. Out of all these methods, automatically updating the driver Intel HD graphics 620 is what we recommend. Using Advanced Driver Updater in no time, you can update graphics and other outdated drivers.
It is the trusted and reliable way to update drivers, boost system performance and deal with missing, corrupt, or outdated drivers. You can download the best and most professional driver updater from the link above mentioned download button:
How To Download and Update Intel HD Graphics 620 Drivers
Now that we know the most straightforward method, let us learn about the other ways using which Intel HD graphics 620 drivers can be updated.
Method 1: Downloading Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver from the official website
Every manufacturer to keep their device updated and add functionality keeps releasing driver updates. For Intel UHD graphics 620 driver download, visit the official manufacturer, look for the device model number, check OS details and bit, and then download the respective drivers.
To download Intel HD graphics 620 drivers, follow these steps.
- Visit Intel’s official website.
- Type Intel HD graphics 620 in the search box and search for it.
- Hit the Downloads tab > click the Download button next to the driver file compatible with the device.
- Once the file is downloaded, follow on-screen instructions to download and update Intel HD graphics 620 drivers.
- Restart the system to apply changes and see if the graphics should be displayed correctly.
Note : Using the above steps, you can update Intel UHD graphics 620, 630, and other drivers. To download a driver besides Intel graphics 620 types the name of the one in the search box and search for it. After that, follow the same steps as explained above.
Method 2: Update Intel HD graphics 620 drivers via Device Manager
If visiting the official website, searching for the Intel HD graphics 620, downloading and installing the driver is overwhelming. No worries, we have another way to download the driver for Intel UHD graphics 620 drivers.
- Press the Windows key + X key from the keyboard
- Select Device Manager from the context menu.
- In the Device Manager, double-click the Display adapters
- Right-click Intel UHD graphics 620 or 630 and click on Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Wait for the process to finish.
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded in the background. However, if no update is found, we suggest updating Windows for Intel UHD graphics 620 driver update.
How To Update Windows?
In the Windows search bar, type Windows Update > select the best result > Windows Update from the left pane > Check for Update > wait for the process to finish > hit Download and install. Wait for the process to finish and restart the system. This should download and update Intel HD graphics 620 drivers.
Method 3: Download & update Intel UHD graphics 620 drivers automatically (Recommended)
Updating drivers manually requires time, patience, and technical knowledge. Also, the risk of downloading and installing incorrect drivers is more. Therefore, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater to save our users from this hassle. This tool is the perfect combination of traditional and modern looks. Also, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and offers several features like:
- Backup old drivers
- Add incompatible drivers to the exclusion list
- Schedule driver update
That being said, let us learn how to use Advanced Driver Updater for Intel HD 620 driver update.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run the driver updating tool.
3. Click Start Scan Now to scan the system for outdated, missing, and corrupted drivers.
4. Wait for the scan to finish
5. When done, preview scan results and update the drivers. If you are using the trial version of Advanced Driver Updater, you need to click on the Update driver option next to each driver. However, registered version users can update outdated drivers at once by clicking on the Update All button.
6. Restart the system to apply changes.
7. Now try to play games or watch a sci-fi movie; you should no longer face any graphics, screen flickering, or similar issues
Frequently Asked Questions
Successfully – Download & Update Intel HD graphics 620 Drivers
Using either of the steps explained in this post, you can not only update Intel HD graphics 620 drivers but can also update 630 and other outdated drivers. If you are short on time and have doubts about the system or device details, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater.
Using it, you can avoid issues like glitches, crashes, and errors. Therefore, update outdated drivers now and share your feedback and experience with us in the comments section.
For any product or related queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org