Are you facing ASUS monitor driver issues on your Windows 11, 10? Don’t worry, here is a step-by-step guide to update ASUS drivers for Windows.
Generally, when system performance declines we blame computer virus, storage space, for it and overlook system drivers; the biggest mistake. With that being said, if your PC starts to run slower than it used to, consider updating outdated drivers. Doing so will not only help boost the performance but will also help optimize the system.
If you have never thought about things this way, try updating drivers and see the difference. In addition to this updating drivers also help fix problems with monitor, mouse, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other devices.
What are drivers?
System drivers contain information that helps devices communicate better after a software or operating system update. It even helps fix bugs within the software and includes performance enhancements.
Computer drivers automatically install when you plug in a new device. This might happen so quickly that you don’t even pay attention to it. Therefore, you fail to pay attention to how essential drivers are in keeping the computer system functional.
How to download ASUS Driver for Windows 11, 10?
If you are facing connectivity issues, problems with display, mouse, printer on ASUS computer. Or if it is running slow, there might be some driver issues with your ASUS computer. To fix this problem, you need to update the ASUS driver on Windows 11, 10.
There are two ways to update ASUS drivers on Windows. Read the post to choose the right one for you.
2 Best Ways to Update ASUS Monitor Driver Windows 11, 10
Option 1 – Download and install ASUS drivers automatically (Recommended)
Manual ways can sometimes be a bit overwhelming and might create confusion. Also, they are time-consuming and require patience. Therefore, if you are short on time and are looking for an easy way to update the ASUS driver, this is the right method for you. Using Advanced Driver Updater in no time, you can update the ASUS monitor driver on Windows 11, 10. To make things easy and save time, Advanced Driver Update automatically scans the system and device details. This means to use this best tool to update drivers, you don’t need to provide any information.
Advanced Driver Updater smartly does everything on its own. To update ASUS drivers on Windows 11, 10, you can either use the Free or Registered version of Advanced Driver Updater.
The only difference between the two is that – the registered version allows updating all outdated drivers in just 2 clicks while the Trial version allows updating one driver at a time. This might be time-consuming. Also, the registered version comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and technical support.
To use Advanced Driver Updater to update the ASUS driver, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch the best driver updating tool offered by Sytweak.
3. Click Start Scan Now button & wait for Advanced Driver Updater to scan the system.
4. Review scan results.
5. If you are using the trial version, click the Update driver next to the driver you want to update. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All to update all outdated drivers at once.
6. Once that is done, restart the system to apply changes and that’s it.
This will update the ASUS driver on your Windows 11, 10.
Option 2: Manually downloading ASUS driver
To keep devices updated and to add more features, ASUS keeps releasing new drivers. If you don’t like using a third-party tool to update drivers, you can go to the ASUS website & download the latest drivers that you need for your device.
To learn more about how to download ASUS drivers on Windows 11, 10, follow these steps.
1. Visit the ASUS support page.
2. Enter the product name in the search box.
3. Select Drivers & Tools tab > select operating system. This is a crucial step therefore, be sure you select the right bit and version number of the operating system on which you want to update the driver.
4. Select the right option from the list and download the latest driver.
5. Unzip the setup file and double-click ASAU Setup or Setup. Then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the latest ASUS driver.
6. Restart the system to apply changes and that’s it you will have the latest version of the ASUS driver on your system.
If this seems like too much trouble, you can always go back to Advanced Driver Updater.
Above, we explained some of the best ways to update the ASUS driver on Windows 11, 10. You can choose any of the options as per your requirement. However, if you don’t want to risk system performance and data by downloading incorrect drivers, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater and update drivers without any fear.
To avoid any issues while updating drivers either manually or automatically is to ensure you have a stable internet connection, and the system is restarted. These are the two most important things that you cannot miss out on.
We hope you enjoyed the article and were able to download the ASUS driver on your Windows. If you have any questions or comments, write to us in the comments section.