Are you facing ASUS monitor driver issues on your Windows 11 or 10? Don’t worry; here is a step-by-step guide to updating ASUS drivers for Windows 11. The simplest and most trusted way for Asus drivers to download is to use Advanced Driver Updater.
Generally, when system performance declines, computer viruses, storage space, and overlooking system drivers are considered the culprit. Therefore, when your PC starts to run slower than it used to, you should first update the obsolete driver. Doing so will not only help boost the performance but will also help optimize the system.
Read Also: How to Download USB PnP Sound Device Drivers
What are drivers?
System drivers keep the data that helps devices communicate with the system. This helps in the proper transmission of commands and makes the device work properly.
When you plug in a new device, PC drivers are installed automatically. This happens so quickly that you don’t notice. Therefore, driver updates are ignored, which are essential to maintain the PC performance.
Why Update the Asus driver Windows 10?
To keep the Asus laptop running at its best and without any problem, you should keep the Asus drivers updated.
How To Download ASUS Driver for Windows 11, 10?
Suppose you face connectivity, display, mouse, and printer problems on an ASUS computer. Or, if it is running slow, there might be some driver issues with your ASUS computer. To fix this problem, you must update the ASUS driver on Windows 11 and 10.
There are three ways to update ASUS drivers on Windows 10. Read the post to choose the right one for you.
3 Best Ways to Update ASUS Monitor Driver Windows 11, 10
Before that, as a precautionary measure, let’s learn how to create a system restore point. This will help restore the PC to working condition before updating the driver.
Creating Restore Point Before Updating Drivers
1. Exit all the running programs.
2. In the Windows search bar, system restore > select the best result.
3. Click on the Create button.
4. Give a name to the restore point for identification and click Create.
5. Wait for the system restore to create.
6. When done, you will get a message.
7. Click Close to exit the message window.
8. To check the restore point, click System Restore.
9. Click Next.
10. Select the restore point you created > Next > follow on-screen instructions, and that’s all.
Now you can update Asus drivers using either of the steps provided below.
Option 1 – Download and Install ASUS Drivers Automatically (Recommended)
Manual ways can sometimes be a bit overwhelming and might create confusion. Also, they are time-consuming and require patience. Therefore, if you are short on time and looking for an easy way to update the ASUS driver, this is a suitable method.
Use Advanced Driver Updater to update the ASUS monitor driver on Windows 11, and 10. The driver updater for windows will autodetect the system and device details to make things easy and save time. You can use the Free or Registered version of Advanced Driver Updater to update ASUS drivers on Windows 11 and 10.
Unlike the trial version, the registered version allows using the Update All button.
To run Advanced Driver Updater, use the following steps:
1. Get Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch the best driver updating tool offered by Systweak.
3. Click Start Scan Now button & wait for Advanced Driver Updater to scan the system.
4. Check the scan results.
5. Click the Update driver link when using the FREE version. However, if registered users, go with the Update All button.
6. Restart the computer to save changes.
This will update the ASUS driver on your Windows 11 and 10.
Option 2: Manually Download the ASUS driver
ASUS keeps releasing new drivers to keep devices updated and add more features. If you don’t like using a third-party tool to update drivers, you can go to the ASUS website & download the latest drivers you need for your device.
Follow these steps to learn more about downloading ASUS drivers download utility on Windows 11 and 10.
1. Visit the ASUS support page.
2. Enter the product name in the search box.
3. Select Drivers & Tools tab > select operating system. This is a crucial step; therefore, be sure you select the correct bit and version number of the operating system on which you want to update the driver.
Note- Generally ASUS driver detect identified correct version of the operating system.
4. Select the right option from the list and download the latest driver.
5. Unzip the setup file and double-click ASAU Setup or Setup. Then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the latest ASUS driver.
6. Restart the system to apply changes, and that’s it. You will have the latest version of the ASUS laptop drivers.
If this seems too much trouble, you can always go back to Advanced Driver Updater.
Option 3 – Download & Update ASUS drivers Using the Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. Look for the driver category you want to update. Double click on it to expand the category.
3. Right-click on the driver you want to update > select and click Update Driver.
4. Select Search automatically for drivers.
5. Let Windows check for driver updates. If an update is available, it will be automatically installed in the background.
When done, restart the PC to apply the change.
We discussed some of the best methods for updating the ASUS driver on Windows 11, and 10. You can select any of the choices based on your needs. If you don’t want to jeopardize system performance and data by downloading erroneous drivers, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater.
To avoid problems while upgrading drivers, make sure you have a steady internet connection and you reboot the PC. These two things should never be overlooked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What to do if there is no driver for Windows 10 on ASUS official site?
Suppose you cannot locate the driver update for Windows 10 on the official site; you can use Advanced Driver Updater to update drivers. The driver updating tool has an extensive database of drivers, and it helps update almost all the outdated drivers.
Q2. Unable to use ASUS customized gestures?
1. Reset ASUS Smart Gesture
5. Select the Set all to default button.
2. Update Touchpad Driver
ASUS Smart Gesture stops working if you use an outdated or incorrect driver. The easiest and most trusted way to update drivers is to use Advanced Driver Updater.
Advanced Driver Updater will automatically find the compatible drivers. Launch the tool > click Scan Now > wait for the scan to finish > and update the ASUS Touchpad driver.
3. Reinstall ASUS Smart Gesture
If none of the above methods work, the version of the ASUS Smart Gesture you are running is incompatible with your PC. Therefore, we suggest uninstalling it and installing the latest version on ASUS official website > search the laptop model number > and downloading Smart Gesture.
Restart the PC; the Smart Gesture should work again.
Q3. How do I Install the WI-FI driver on Windows 10 ASUS?
1. Visit ASUS’s official website.
2. Search for the PC model number
3. Head to the driver download page > download the latest driver
4. Double click the setup file and follow on-screen instructions.
Q4. What is My ASUS driver?
It is the portal of ASUS PC software service, that provides quick access to ASUS software functions.
Q5. Does ASUS have a driver update utility?
Yes, using the ASUS Live Update icon present at the right bottom corner you can automatically find the latest driver.
Q6. How do I install drivers without setup?
To install a driver without a setup you can use Advanced Driver Updater, a third-party driver updating tool that helps find and update drivers automatically.
Q7. How do I access MyASUS?
If you have downloaded the MyASUS app to access it just type MyASUS in the Windows search window and open it.
However, if you haven’t installed it, you can do so by going to Microsoft Store.
Open MS Store > search for MyASUS and hit the Install button.
We hope you enjoyed the article and were able to download the ASUS driver on your Windows. If you have any questions or comments, write to us in the comments section.