If you want a way to download and update HD Graphics 4600 driver, you’ve come to the right place. This article will walk you through different ways to install and update Intel HD graphics 4600 drivers.
On May 27th, 2013, Intel HD 4600 driver became Intel’s mobile integrated graphics solution. It is built on the 22 nm process and is based on the Haswell GT2 graphics processor. The device supports DirectX 12 and is responsible for displaying colors to the pictures on your laptop. When the driver goes missing, you face display issues.
Luckily, the post explains how to update the Intel® HD graphics 4600 drivers in Windows 10.
How to install Intel Graphics 4600 driver on Windows?
The latest version of the Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers can be downloaded and updated either manually or updated drivers if you are short on time. The tool detects outdated drivers and shows the latest and compatible updates.
To Get Advanced Driver Updater, click the button below:
Best Ways to Download Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver
Method 1: Updating Intel 4600 Driver Using Device Manager
If you are concerned about putting your system in danger by downloading an erroneous driver, you may use the built-in Windows program Device Manager. It is more secure than downloading the driver from a website. To use it, follow these steps:
Step 1: Press Windows + X to launch the Device Manager.
Step 2: Scroll through the driver category > double click the Display adapters category for which you want to update the driver.
Step 3: Right-click on the problematic driver > Update Driver.
Step 4: You’ll now get two options > choose Search automatically for drivers.
Allow the Device Manager to search for and install the update in the background.
Method 2: Downloading and Updating the Intel graphics driver through the Manufacturer’s Website
If Device Manager shows the message best driver is installed, you can go to the Intel website and look for updates. Follow the steps to install the Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver from the Intel website.
- Visit Intel Downloads Center.
- Enter Intel HD Graphics 4600 into the Search box > press the Enter key.
- Choose the correct operating system version.
- Identify the latest version of the driver according to the Date. Usually, the first result is the newest version.
- Click the downloaded file. It can be either .zip or .exe. If it is a zip file, unzip it and then click the .exe & follow on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
- Restart PC to apply changes.
Method 3: Download, Install and Update 4600 Graphic Drivers Automatically (Recommended)
If the above two methods are complicated, and you don’t want to take any chances, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater to update drivers. To do so, follow these steps:
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- To scan the PC, launch Advanced Driver Updater and click Start Scan Now.
- Wait for Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver update for Windows, to find the latest driver update for Intel 4600.
- After the scan, review the scan results and update the driver. If using the trial version, click the Update driver next to the driver you wish to update. However, click the Update All button if you are a registered user. This will help update all outdated drivers.
- Restart the PC to apply changes.
FAQ's-Intel HD Graphics 4600 Driver
That’s it; this is how in just a few clicks, you can update the outdated Intel HD graphics 4600 drivers on your Windows PC. With the steps provided above, you should be able to download and update the Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver. Please add your thoughts or questions in the comments section. If you have any questions while using Advanced Driver Updater, please contact our support team at email@example.com.