Lenovo is a renowned laptop and desktop manufacturing company, and their IdeaPad 3 series is a state-of-the-art laptop designed to make your work experience simple, convenient, and productive. All credit goes to their in-built Intel and AMD processors; these laptops are a good combination of high performance and power efficiency. But, keeping your machine running in tip-top condition can certainly be a task for some people. Besides performing regular system maintenance tasks, updating its drivers is one of the convenient ways to enjoy smoother and peak performance.
Not only this but keeping your Lenovo IdeaPad drivers & other components updated can also help you resolve a wide array of system errors & issues in a couple of clicks. For instance, if Bluetooth connectivity is not working, the display is stuttering, the trackpad is not responding, or audio is missing. The first thing you can do to resolve this prevalent issue is update those obsolete, missing, or faulty drivers.
If you are looking for some easy ways to update drivers on your Lenovo IdeaPad 3, this article will show you a step-by-step method to download and update Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers.
Check This- How to Install and Update Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i Drivers
Best Ways To Update Your Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Drivers In 2022
Windows 8 & above OS users can follow these methods to download and update Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers to their latest and most compatible versions, installed from trustworthy sources.
Method 1: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Drivers Download and Update Manually
Manually downloading and updating Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers might be complex and time-consuming. Having good technical knowledge is a must to execute the manual workaround. Plus, you need to know the model, version & OS you’re operating on before proceeding. If you have the patience and skills to manage drivers manually, follow the steps below, or you can skip to the automated way explained in Method 2 to easily update Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers:
Note: Using this workaround, you can update your Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Drivers for various Windows OS versions, including Windows 11, 10, and 8.
- Visit Lenovo’s official support site.
- Under the ‘What product do you need help with?’ section, type the product name you need the latest drivers for in the search bar and hit the Enter button. For this blog, we’re searching for new drivers for IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop.
- From the drop-down list, select your device.
- From the left pane, select Drivers and Software on the next page. Refer to the screenshot attached below to get a clear idea!
- Now, click on the Manual Update option in the next window. Pick the component for which you wish to update the driver.
- To update the drivers for the selected component, click on See files, then hit the Download button.
- Keep patience and let the driver be downloaded successfully. Double-click on the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to initiate the process of installing drivers.
Once the drivers for IdeaPad 3 are installed on your system, you need to save your recent modifications, so restart your computer!
Read This- How to Download and Update Lenovo IdeaPad S340 & S540 Driver
Method 2: Automatically update Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers with Advanced Driver Updater
Manual processes can undoubtedly be cumbersome to execute and, if done incorrectly, can lead to a variety of computer errors and issues. Suppose you don’t want to go with the manual workaround for getting the latest and right Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Drivers. In that case, we suggest you choose a professional Driver Updater Software like Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Software.
Advanced Driver Updater is a wonderful application for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP users to automate installing and updating drivers within the app. You can easily find the latest and most compatible drivers for various components on a Windows PC, including Motherboard, Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Printer, Scanner, Display, Audio, and more.
This ingenious utility automatically updates Windows drivers in bulk or individually. So, for this blog post, we’re using Advanced Driver Updater to update Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Drivers in a couple of clicks. There are two versions of this tool: free and premium. Both will automatically scan your system, list the faulty drivers and allow you to update them conveniently from a single dashboard.
The major difference between both versions is the number of drivers that can be updated with each. With the Free version, you are allowed to update one driver at a time, while the Premium edition helps you update all outdated drivers in one go Moreover, the latter provides you with an option to backup and restore previous drivers. The premium version of this driver updater also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. Hence, if at any point in time you think you are not satisfied with the product, you can a refund.
Also Read- How to Download & Update Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Drivers on Windows 11,10
Follow the steps below to update Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers with Advanced Driver Updater:
- To Download Advanced Driver Updater click on the Download button provided below to get the latest version of Advanced Driver Updater.
- To install the updater, you can quickly go through our Download guide!
- Launch the Driver Updater Program and hit the Start Scan Now option. Wait till the application scans the machine for outdated, missing, damaged, incompatible and corrupted drivers.
- Examine the results of the scan. If you are using the freeware version, you must click on the Update button next to each driver. It allows you to update one driver at a time with the Free edition of Advanced Driver Updater.
- You can click on the Update All option to update all your faulty drivers at once, if you have registered version. This will automatically replace your problematic IdeaPad 3 Drivers with the latest and right versions, downloaded from reliable and authentic sources.
- Once done, restart the system to apply the changes, and you’re all set!
You may now feel the optimized version of your laptop without suffering any latency on your Windows PC. Advanced Driver Updater is that quick!
See This- How To Fix Lenovo Yoga 9i Driver
We’ve covered two methods for updating Lenovo IdeaPad 3 drivers in this blog post. You can go with any of the workarounds at your convenience. However, if you’re a novice computer user, we highly recommend you to choose Advanced Driver Updater, which offers a hassle-free and automated way to update a wide range of drivers quickly and safely. With this excellent driver updater software, you can also schedule automatic driver scanning and updating every day, weekly or monthly .
Ensure you have a good Internet connection while downloading or updating Windows drivers, and do not forget to restart your computer to implement the changes!
We hope you found this guide useful. You can learn more about such topics by visiting our website and staying informed!
How To Update Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver
How to Download And Update Lenovo USB Drivers
How Do I Update My Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Drivers?