The easiest and fastest way to update the Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers on Windows 11,10, 8, 7, and other operating systems.
With a 5th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, Lenovo IdeaPad 100 is an advanced thin, light, portable laptop. The device is easy to use; however, several issues are faced when the drivers installed on the device go missing, get outdated, or become corrupt. Since drivers help communicate with the hardware and the software, the best way to keep Lenovo IdeaPad 100 working glitch-free is to keep drivers updated.
This post will explain how to update drivers safely and efficiently. You can update IdeaPad 100 drivers manually or automatically.
To update drivers automatically without spending time and gaining technical knowledge, use Advanced Driver Updater. The tool helps update drivers automatically; for precautionary purposes, it takes a backup of old drivers; this helps undo changes if anything happens.
To get Advanced Driver Updater, click the button below.
Best Ways to Get Latest Lenovo IdeaPad 100 driver for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 64-bit
Below are the best ways to download Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers on Windows 11, 10, and other operating systems. The list contains both automatic and manual methods to update drivers. You can choose the method as per your liking.
Solution 1: Visit Lenovo Support Website
To download driver update from the official site, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Drivers and Software webpage.
2. Select from either of the options – Automatic Update or Manual Update.
If you go with the Manual Update option to download Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers, download follow these steps:
1. Select the operating system you are using and want to update the driver for.
2. Select the driver component that you wish to update.
3. Select the driver updates > click the Download icon.
4. Wait for the setup file to get downloaded.
5. Double-click the file and follow on-screen instructions to update IdeaPad 100 drivers.
6. Restart the system to apply changes.
To automatically download Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers, follow these steps:
1. Click the Automatic Driver Update tab > Start Scan.
2. You will now be prompted to download the Lenovo Bridge setup to scan the system. Agree to the terms and click Download.
3. Once the Bridge is downloaded, double-click the setup file to install it on your system.
4. Scan for outdated drivers and update them.
5. Restart the system, and that’s it.
Using either of the two options, you can install Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers on Windows 11, 10, and the older versions of Windows.
Solution 2: Update Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
The above method might not be something that you are comfortable with. Therefore, if you are looking for an easy way to update the IdeaPad driver without getting into technical details, use Advanced Driver Updater. To use this best driver updater, you don’t need to collect any system or device details. The tool identifies all this information and shows the compatible and latest driver updates.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run Advanced Driver Updater.
3. To scan the system for outdated drivers, click the Start Scan Now button. Wait for the scan to finish.
4. To update Lenovo IdeaPad 100s drivers when using the free version, click the Update driver option next to the IdeaPad driver. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All to update all outdated drivers in a click.
5. Wait for the driver update to download and install.
6. Restart the PC to apply changes.
While using Advanced Driver Updater, if you face any problems or have any questions about the product, contact the driver support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Read Here- How To Update AMD Drivers On Windows 10
Solution 3: Update the Drivers With Device Manager
Another way to get the latest update for Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers is via Device Manager.
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager.
2. Go to the category of driver you want to update. Double-click on it to expand and select the device.
3. Right-click the device > Update Driver option.
4. Select, Search automatically for updated driver software
5. Wait for Windows to look for an available update. If an update is available, it will be automatically downloaded and installed.
6. Restart the system to apply changes,
Solution 4: Update IdeaPad driver via Windows Updates
Another way you can use to get the latest Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers is through Windows Update.
1. Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings.
2. Select Update & Security
3. Click Check for Updates from the right pane.
4. From the utility, click on Check for updates.
5. Once the system scans for updates, click Download and Install.
6. Restart the system as and when required.
This way, you get the latest driver for Lenovo IdeaPad 100 – Update Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Drivers.
FAQ-Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Drivers
Using either of the steps, you can easily get updated Lenovo IdeaPad 100 drivers running on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and older versions of Windows. All of the above methods are safe to use. However, manual processes are time-consuming and require technical knowledge.
If you have a basic knowledge of computers or don’t have time to update drivers manually, try Advanced Driver Updater. The tool will help update all outdated drivers easily without any problem. Also, it eliminates the risk of downloading and updating incorrect driver updates.
You can use either the free or paid version. We hope you find the information helpful. Do share your thoughts in the comments section below.