All drivers, including Lenovo Yoga 9i drivers, should be updated to avoid performance issues. The device driver keeps hardware components in sync and working properly.
Your computer can slow down if the drivers are old. As a result, one of the most efficient ways to keep your computer up & running is to maintain drivers up to current. It requires time, patience, and technical knowledge to update them manually. On the other hand, using a third-party tool like Advanced Driver Updater can help the process go more smoothly.
This article will discuss manual and third-party methods for updating drivers, including the Lenovo Yoga 9i.
The Best Way to Update Lenovo Yoga 9i Drivers
Let’s start with the manual way. Before proceeding further, you must know the tech specs of your computer. Please keep them handy.
Method 1: Manually Updating Lenovo Yoga 9i Drivers
1. Visit Lenovo’s official website here.
2. Select Service & Support > Driver Download & Software Update from the drop-down menu.
3. Type the laptop series number you’re seeking for a driver update in the search area.
4. Select the category to update the driver from Downloads > Manual Update.
5. Next to the See Files option & the Download icon, click the down arrow.
6. Allow the setup file to download, then double-click it to install the driver.
7. Restart your Windows computer to apply the changes.
Method 2: Update Lenovo Yoga 9i Drivers Through Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended Method)
Are you looking for a way to update drivers more conveniently? You may easily update drivers with Advanced Driver Updater without risking the machine. Systweak Software’s professional driver updater is designed to update drivers without disclosing system or device information.
You can use this tool to update all outdated drivers without visiting the manufacturer’s website or using Device Manager, Windows’ built-in driver updater. Additionally, as a precaution, the application produces a complete backup of your prior drivers. To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow the steps below.
Note that the FREE version only enables you to update one driver at a time, but the premium version allows you to update all of your old and outdated drivers in only a few clicks. Most importantly, Advanced Driver Updater comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
To utilize Advanced Driver Updater, follow the instructions below:
1. Click the button below to download & install the Advanced Driver Updater.
Use the driver updating tool to locate and update outdated drivers.
2. Click the Start Scan Now option to look for Lenovo Yoga 9i drivers.
3. Allow the driver update tool to look for outdated drivers on your computer.
4. Review the scan results and update any outdated drivers.
5. FREE users can update individual drivers. They must do so by clicking Update Driver next to each driver. On the other hand, Registered users can update all outdated drivers.
6. After updating all of your Windows drivers, restart the computer to apply the changes.
Must Read- How To Update Lenovo Yoga Camera Driver
To avoid performance & connection difficulties, keep all drivers up to date. If you’re short on time, the ideal approach is to use Advanced Driver Updater to update your Windows drivers automatically. This tool can help you identify outdated drivers and update them with a few clicks.
Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations in the comments below.
How Do I Update My Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Drivers?
How to Download and Update Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Drivers
How to Install and Update Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i Drivers
How to Update Lenovo Thinkpad Driver For Windows PC