If you are unable to type or are unable to determine what is wrong with the Lenovo keyboard, you need to update drivers, the common cause of most device-related problems.
There are several methods for updating keyboard drivers, and this post will explain the two most popular ways.
How To Download & Update Lenovo Keyboard Drivers
Method 1: Updating Driver By Using Device Manager
Device Manager is a utility provided by Windows to help keep drivers up to date. With its help, you can update already loaded drivers. However, drivers can be updated if the driver is not available in Device Manager using Advanced Driver Updater.
Advanced Driver Updater is available by clicking the button below.
Follow the instructions to manually update the driver using Device Manager if you want to try it first.
Step 1: Press Windows + X to open Device Manager.
Step 2: Go to the “Keyboards” section.
Step 3: Right-click > Update driver after selecting your keyboard driver with a double-click.
Step 4: To manually update drivers, choose ‘Search for the driver automatically.’
Step 5: In the background, Windows will search for and install the latest driver software.
Also Read:- How to Update The Lenovo Sound Driver
Method 2: To Download Lenovo Keyboard Drivers on Windows By Advanced Driver Updater.
1. Advanced Driver Updater may be downloaded and installed by clicking on the button below.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater & click Start Scan Now to check for outdated keyboard drivers on Lenovo devices.
3. Wait for the outdated driver’s scan to complete.
4. A list of defunct drivers will now show, along with their classifications. As a FREE user, you may update the driver by clicking Update the driver next to the driver you want to update. If you’re a registered user, though, you may select to update all of your outdated drivers at once.
5. Restart your computer once you’ve updated all of your drivers to see the changes take effect.
6. This method will allow you to update all drivers automatically.
How Do You Feel About Updating Lenovo Keyboard Drivers?
The two techniques discussed above are efficient and safe ways to update the keyboard driver on any Lenovo computer. Advanced Driver Updater is a good option if you don’t have a lot of time or don’t want to go through many procedures to fix the driver.