Are you wondering how to find Realtek HD Audio Manager and download Realtek HD Audio Manager for your Windows computer? This post will give step by step by instructions to do so.
What is Realtek HD Audio Manager?
The Realtek HD Audio Driver packed with Realtek High Definition Audio Manager is one of the most widely used sound drivers. It has various capabilities and supports a six-channel Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) with 16.20.24-bit Pulse Code Modulation in 5.1 channel audio.
The sound driver simplifies the playback of sound on the Windows desktop and is recognized for providing high-quality sound to your PC or headphones via the audio card.
However, when it goes missing, gets corrupted, or is outdated, you face issues with audio. This post explains how to update the Realtek HD Audio manager.
2 Trusted Methods to Download and Update Realtek HD Audio Manager
You can download and install the Realtek Realtek HD Audio Driver in two ways. Below we explain how to update Realtek HD Audio Driver.
Manually downloading and installing the Realtek HD Audio driver requires technical knowledge, while using a driver updater utility requires none. So, if you don’t have enough time in hand and looking for the quickest way to update the audio drivers, try Advanced Driver Updater.
The driver updating tool locates outdated drivers and helps update them in a jiffy. Moreover, the old drivers are backed up before the update. Click the button below:
Method 1 – Download and Install Realtek HD Audio Driver in Windows
To update the driver using the Device Manager, these are the step-by-step instructions:
1. Press Windows + X > & select Device Manager from the Quick Access menu.
2. Double click the Sound, video, and game controllers > look for the Realtek Audio Manager > right-click Update driver.
3. Click Search automatically for drivers.
4. Wait for Windows to find the driver update. Suppose you get the message The best drivers for your device are already installed; click Search for updated drivers on Windows update.
5. Check for updates, download, and install Windows Update. If you see optional updates click on it > double click Driver Update > look for Realtek update and click Download and install.
6. Restart the system to apply the Realtek Audio driver update. Test the audio device to see if the problem is fixed or not.
Method 2: Automatically Download and Install the Realtek HD Audio Manager
If you don’t like finding the driver update on your own, use Advanced Driver Updater, the driver updating tool that automatically finds the correct update for Realtek Audio Device Manager. Also, the driver updating software doesn’t put you at risk of downloading and installing the wrong driver.
The device driver can be updated using the FREE or the Paid version.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these instructions:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the driver updater and click Start Scan Now.
3. Wait for Advanced Driver Updater to scan the PC for outdated drivers.
4. Trial users need to click the Update Driver link to update the Realtek device automatically.
However, registered users can take advantage of the Update All button and update all outdated driver at once.
5. After updating drivers restart the system.
This is how you can update the Realtek Audio Manager driver and fix the audio issue on Windows operating system. If you want an easy way to update the Realtek Audio driver, use Advanced Driver Updater.
For any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comment below.