Having an integrated graphics card on your PC has become a necessity. A good GPU is required to enjoy quality visuals on your PC. As PC gaming and OTT platforms have become common, graphics cards are no longer only associated with laptops.
One such mid-spec graphics card is the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. The card offers decent memory for basic gaming and video editing. Not to mention it can handle heavy tasks easily when required.
The best part of using this graphic card is that it is not a resource-hungry GPU. It requires minimal resources like –
- 300 Watts or more excellent power supply.
- PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0, or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot.
- Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit.
That’s it. With that being said, if you have an older device that you want to upgrade with a graphics card, and your PC fulfills all these requirements, you can add the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti to your tech stack. And if you are looking for a laptop that is not bulky due to a heavy graphics card, you can look for one with integrated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.
Additionally, communicating properly with the PC graphics card requires updated drivers. But how to find these drivers? Well, that is what we are going to discuss in this blog!
Why is It Important to Install NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Drivers? Are they Difficult to find?
For anything that interacts with your PC’s kernel, you require drivers. Drivers sync the two components and bring them together to perform a task efficiently. Without the driver, you cannot expect any internal or external device to work correctly.
The same goes for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. You need proper drivers and updates to get the most out of it. Without updating them regularly, you may face issues like –
- Laggy Visuals
- Low Frames Per Second causing Video Stutters
- Lower resolution in games
- Blue Screen/Black Screen Errors, etc.
These issues can be resolved by updating graphics drivers, but it won’t be easy. Why? Because you need to know about the graphics manufacturers, find the driver files and install them.
While looking for driver updates for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, you may face certain challenges. To learn about them in detail, check out the next section.
Challenges Faced While Looking for Proper Updates for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Drivers
The availability of the internet has undoubtedly made life easier but a lot more confusing than it used to be. Therefore, when you are looking for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti drivers online, make sure you take care of the following –
- Do not fall for fake links and clickbait.
- Download drivers from a trusted source only.
- Find the appropriate driver version compatible with the operating system you are using.
- Since NVIDIA GeForce is a complete series of graphics cards, make sure you download the drivers specific to your GPU model.
- If you are using an AMD processor, an Intel Processor, or any other for that matter, make sure the driver file you download is compatible with the architecture of your PC.
The challenges are genuine because while searching for driver files for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, the chances of downloading an affiliate application are much higher. All thanks to clickbait marketing and unnecessary unverified information available online.
If that is so, how can one find genuine updates?
Well, there is nothing to worry about, as we are here to explain the best ways to update your graphics drivers. Check out the ways and update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti drivers.
2 Effective Ways to Find Updates for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Drivers
1. Integrated Driver Updater by Windows
Windows offers an integrated way of downloading driver updates for all the devices attached to the PC. The way it works is also simple.
- Open the Quick Access Menu By Pressing Windows+X
- From the menu, open Device Manager.
- Go to Display Adapters and find NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Select it and right-click on it to find the updated driver option
- Click on the Update driver to open the updater wizard.
- Since downloading the update file manually is difficult, let Windows find the update for you. Click on Search automatically for drivers.
- This will search for drivers automatically and give you the best results.
Follow further instructions and let the drivers get updated. The only downside to this approach is that it often fails to fetch required updates. Since it is a Windows Integrated program, all these steps are done manually; thus, it is time-consuming.
2. Third-Party Advanced Driver Updater
The other way to install your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver updates is by using the amazing third-party tool Advanced Driver Updater. I have personally used the software a thousand times, and it has never let me down. Furthermore, it offers some of the most powerful features like –
- An exclusion List to add incompatible driver updates.
- Backup and restore feature for old drivers.
- The scheduler
- Shows the driver update version.
1. In addition, to update a driver, you only have to make a few clicks, and you are done. To give you a perspective, here’s how a tool works.
2. First of all, you have to install the application on your PC. Simply download the setup from the given button to start using the product.
3. The tool offers a centralized user interface, which lets you fetch updates for multiple outdated drivers with one click. To initiate the process, all you have to do is click on Start Scan Now.
4. This will initiate the Scan giving you an insight into the outdated drivers you are using on your PC. The scan finds all the drivers to be updated and lists them for you to update.
5. You can either update the drivers individually or click on Update All. This will initiate a process to install driver updates on your PC.
That’s it! It takes a few clicks to install quality updates for all your outdated drivers. Advanced Driver Updater can save you a lot of hassle and effort, making it more efficient.
Using a trusted and reliable third-party solution to update NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti drivers is better than falling for unverified sources. When you download the driver updates from any site, the chances of getting the system corrupt forever increase. Therefore, always trust genuine software to update drivers or can visit the manufacturer’s website if you have technician knowledge.
I hope this helps you with your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver updates. Leave a comment to share any other way that works for you. Good luck!
Fix – NVIDIA GeForce Experience Not Working or Missing
How To Download NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Driver
How To Download NVIDIA GeForce GO 7300 Drivers on Windows 11 & 10
How To Download & Update Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver