Facing issues while playing games on your PC? Update your GeForce Game Ready driver to fix the problems you are facing. The easiest way to update the NVIDIA game-ready driver is to use a driver updating tool like Advanced Driver Updater.
The tool is intelligently designed to scan the system configuration and show compatible driver updates. Most importantly, before updating the driver it takes a backup of old drivers. Also, the tool comes with a money-back guarantee. Here we will explain how to use Advanced Driver Updater to update the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver. Alongside we will also discuss manual ways to update the driver.
If you have a bit of technical knowledge and are ready to spend some time updating the driver by yourself, a manual method is good to go. However, if you are short on time, try using Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updating utility to scan the system for outdated drivers and automatically detect system configuration. This means you don’t have to provide any device or operating system information.
What is the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver?
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver is designed to provide glitch-free and the best possible gaming experiences to play games like PUBG, Fortnite & more.
However, if you are not into games but use your PC for watching videos then also we recommend updating the GeForce Game Ready driver. This will enhance video performance, giving a great graphic, glitch-free gaming, and video experience.
2 Best Ways to Update NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver – Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Method 1: Manually Downloading GeForce Game Ready driver
You can download & update the GeForce Game Ready driver from the official website. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click the executable to update the driver. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the NVIDIA GeForce download website.
2. Search for the driver’s name.
3. Once located, check the Operating System you are using and the bit of the operating system. It should be the same as the operating system you are using.
4. Cross-check the details, click the DOWNLOAD button.
Note: To check if the driver update supports your NVIDIA graphics card, click the SUPPORTED PRODUCTS tab and check there.
5. To begin the process, click AGREE & DOWNLOAD.
6. Double-click the executable file and follow on-screen instructions to download the GeForce driver update.
7. Restart the PC to apply changes. This should update the GeForce Game Ready driver in your Windows.
In case manual steps are too much work for you, try updating drivers automatically using Advanced Driver Updater.
Method 2: Automatically download the Geforce Game Ready driver (Recommended)
If manually updating the GeForce Game Ready driver is overwhelming, you can update them automatically.
Note: Manually updating drivers involves risk, requires time, patience, and technical skills.
What is Advanced Driver Updater?
Developed by Systweak Advanced Driver Updater is a powerful tool to update drivers. The tool automatically recognizes system configuration and finds the correct drivers. To use it, you don’t need to know the operating system you are using, the device model number, and other details. Also, there’s no need to worry about downloading and installing the wrong driver update.
Furthermore, the tool is backed by trained technical support.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
Using the trial and paid versions of the product, you can update the driver. The only difference is the registered version allows updating outdated drivers in just a click. However, using the trial version, you can update one driver at a time. This means if you have more than one outdated driver, you will have to click on the Update driver next to each driver.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run Advanced Driver Updater > click Start Scan Now > and wait for the scanning to finish.
3. You will get a list of outdated drivers, review it and update outdated drivers. If you using the trial version, click the Update driver next to the NVIDIA driver.
4. Clicking on Update All will update all outdated drivers at once. To use this feature, you will have to register the product.
In case you are not satisfied with the product, there’s a money-back guarantee. Also, you can contact the support team at email@example.com to get help with the driver updater.
5. Restart the system to apply changes.
There you are, using either the manual or automatic steps, you can update the GeForce Game Ready driver on your computer. Once you have the GeForce driver updated, try playing games or watching the video, you should not face any problems.
If you know of any other method to download and update the driver, do share the same with us in the comments section. Also, share your thoughts about the post by leaving a comment below.