Facing issues while playing games on your PC? Update your GeForce Game Ready driver to fix the problems you are facing. The easiest way to update the NVIDIA game-ready driver is to use a driver updating tool like Advanced Driver Updater.
The tool is intelligently designed to scan the system configuration and show compatible driver updates. Most importantly, it takes a backup before updating the drivers. Also, it comes with a money-back guarantee. Anyone can use Advanced Driver Updater to update the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready and other device drivers.
However, if you don’t want to use a tool, you can use the manual method, which will also be discussed in the post.
If you have computer knowledge and are ready to spend time updating the driver, you can opt for the manual method. However, if you want to save time, go with Advanced Driver Updater. It is a trusted and reliable driver updating software that helps update problematic, corrupt, and outdated drivers.
What is the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver?
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver provides interference-free and great gaming experiences when you play games like PUBG, Fortnite & more.
However, if you are not into gaming and use the PC for streaming or watching videos, you should update the GeForce Game Ready driver. This will boost video performance, giving a great graphic, glitch-free gaming and video experience.
2 Best Ways to Update NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver – Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Option 1- Manually Update NVIDIA Driver
Option 2- Automatically Update GeForce Game Ready Driver
Method 1: Manually Download & Update the GeForce Game Ready driver
The GeForce Game Ready driver can be manually downloaded and updated from the official website. Once downloaded, double-click the executable & install the driver update. To learn how to get GeForce game ready driver on Windows 11, follow these steps:
1. Go to the NVIDIA GeForce download website.
2. Use the search field to locate the driver.
3. Once located, check the Operating System you are using and the bit of the operating system. It should be the same as the operating system you are using.
4. Cross-check the details, and click the DOWNLOAD button.
Note: To check if the driver update supports your NVIDIA graphics card, click the SUPPORTED PRODUCTS tab and check there.
5. To begin the process, click AGREE & DOWNLOAD.
6. Double-click the executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to download the GeForce driver update.
7. Restart the PC to bring changes into effect.
If manual steps are too much work, try updating drivers automatically using Advanced Driver Updater.
Method 2: Automatically Update The GeForce Game Ready Driver (Recommended)
If manually updating the GeForce Game Ready driver is overwhelming, you can update them automatically.
Note: Manually updating drivers involves risk and requires time, patience, and technical skills.
What is Advanced Driver Updater?
Developed by Systweak, Advanced Driver Updater is a powerful tool to update drivers. The tool automatically recognizes system configuration and finds the correct drivers. You don’t need to know your operating system, the device model number, and other details to use it.
Furthermore, the tool is backed by trained technical support.
Recommended Way to Fix GeForce Game Ready driver installation can’t continue:
You can update the drivers using the trial or the paid version of the product. The trial version allows updating one driver at a time, while the paid version allows updating all simultaneously.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run Advanced Driver Updater > click Start Scan Now.
3. Review the list of outdated drivers and update outdated drivers. If you using the trial version, click the Update driver next to the NVIDIA driver.
4. Update All button will update all outdated drivers at once. However, only Paid users can use this feature.
The paid version comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and priority support. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
5. Reboot the PC to save changes.
FAQ – GeForce game-ready driver download
Q1. What is a GeForce game-ready driver?
Game Ready Drivers allows optimizing game settings with a single click and empower you with the latest NVIDIA technologies.
Q2. Do I need game Ready drivers NVIDIA?
To have the latest gaming technology at your fingertips for performance boosting, reducing latency, add AI-powered effects, Game Ready drivers are required.
Q3. Does the GeForce Game Ready driver help?
GeForce Game Ready Drivers helps deliver the best experience for your favorite games.
Q4. How to install the NVIDIA Game Ready driver?
- Visit the NVIDIA GeForce official website.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
- Click AGREE & DOWNLOAD.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the wizard to install it on your computer.
There you are, using either the manual or automatic steps; you can update the GeForce Game Ready driver on your computer. Once the GeForce driver is updated, try playing games or watching the video; you should not face any problems.