Keep the Samsung monitor driver updated & prevent encountering performance glitches and other annoying problems. Read the guide to learn how to update Samsung display drivers.
Almost every gadget we buy includes upgradeable firmware and drivers to address issues, add features, and improve operation. Likewise, monitors have become more complicated and feature-rich to offer perfect performance. Therefore, keeping drivers up to date is critical. As a result, in this post, we will reveal the best ways to update Samsung monitor drivers to keep Samsung displays up to date.
Note: Updating the Samsung monitor driver on Windows helps fix the Samsung monitor not working or showing a black screen and other similar problems.
Why Do You Need to Update Samsung Drivers?
Generally, Samsung LED, LCD, and curved monitors support plug-and-play and don’t require a driver. However, monitors with advanced performance, like Samsung 3D monitors, require driver updates for smooth running.
Best Ways To Download, Install And Update Samsung Monitor Drivers
Follow these instructions to install the most recent Samsung display drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Read these ways and choose the ideal one to update Samsung monitor drivers. However, if you are short on time and want an automatic solution, we recommend Advanced Driver Updater. With its help, you can update Samsung display drivers & other old drivers and repair any problems caused by outdated drivers. In addition, for security reasons, the utility creates a complete backup of existing drivers.
Click the button below to get Advanced Driver Updater.
Note : All the driver updates shown by Advanced Driver Updater are thoroughly tested and provided by the manufacturer.
Read This- How to Download and Install AMD SMBus Driver
Method 1: Samsung Monitor Driver Download Through Manufacturer’s Website
If you do not trust using a third-party product and have technical knowledge, you can visit the manufacturer’s website to download and update the Samsung monitor drivers for Windows 10. Follow these steps to learn how to update Samsung monitor drivers for Windows 10.
Tip: To know about the operating system and bit press Windows + I > System > About
1. Visit Samsung’s official website.
2. Go to the Support tab > select Manuals & Software.
3. Click on Computing.
4. Since we are looking for a monitor driver update, we will click on the Monitors option.
5. Select the type of monitor you are using.
6. Search for the model number and select the appropriate one.
7. Click the Download button to get the installer for Samsung monitor drivers.
8. Double-click the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Samsung screen drivers for the Samsung monitor.
9. Restart the computer to apply changes.
Method 2: Update Samsung Display Driver Via Device Manager
To keep drivers updated, Windows provides a built-in utility called Device Manager. To use it and update Samsung monitor drivers for Windows 11,10,8.1,8 & 7, follow these steps:
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. Go to the Monitors category.
3. Double-click to expand it. Right-click on the Samsung monitor > select the Update driver option.
4. Select Search automatically for drivers.
5. Wait for Windows to look for available updates, and let’s install the Samsung monitor driver update in the background.
6. Finally, restart your system to apply changes.
Check This- How to Update Drivers On Windows 11
Method 3: Update the Windows
Another way to manually update drivers is to update Windows. To update Windows and install Samsung screen drivers, follow these steps:
1. Press Windows + I to open Windows settings.
2. Go to Update & Security.
3. To check if any updates are available, click Check for updates.
4. Wait for the process to finish. If any update is available, you will see Download and install. Click on it to update Windows.
5. Lastly, restart Windows to apply changes. This will update all outdated drivers.
Method 4: Automatically Update Samsung Monitor Drivers (Recommended)
The above 3 are manual methods to update the Samsung monitor driver for Windows 10. If you don’t want to use them, use Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updating software that not only updates the Samsung monitor driver for Windows 10 but also displays updates for other obsolete drivers.
You do not need to collect any information to use this tool. Advanced Driver Updater checks the system information and old drivers and displays the most compatible and recent driver updates. You can update drivers with only a few clicks.
To update drivers, you may use either the FREE or registered version. The only distinction between the two is that the FREE version requires you to update each driver separately. On the other hand, the registered version allows you to update all obsolete drivers at once. The product also has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
1. To use Advanced Driver Updater, download and install it
2. Open the program and select Scan Now to detect outdated Samsung monitor drivers for Windows and download the Samsung monitor driver.
3. Wait for the process to finish.
4. Review scan results and get the Samsung monitor driver downloaded. If you use the trial version, click Update driver next to the Samsung monitor driver. However, if you use the registered version, you can click Update All to update all outdated drivers simultaneously.
5. Restart the PC to apply changes.
FAQ- Samsung Monitor Drivers for Windows
Samsung Monitor Driver Issues Resolved
Hopefully, the above actions will allow you to download, install, and update the Samsung monitor driver for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7. You are free to use any of the techniques. However, if you want to save time and prevent yourself from the risk of manually downloading the incorrect drivers, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater. We hope you’ll give it a go. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any product-related queries. Please share any questions or recommendations in the comments section.
Fixed – No DP Signal From Your Device Dell Monitor
Troubleshooting Guide To Fix Display or Monitor Issue with Lenovo PC
How To Solve Generic Non-PnP Monitor Driver Issues
Easy Ways To Setup Three Monitors With Laptop