Online you can find many ways and several sites to download drivers. But not all can be trusted to download drivers. Hence, it is important to figure out the safe way to download compatible drivers. Here, we will explain the best and most reliable way to download Dell Monitor drivers.
You can pick any at your convenience and easily update Dell Monitor Driver on your PC.
The easiest way is to update the driver using a utility like Advanced Driver Updater.
Since this tool automatically detects system configuration and lists outdated drivers, it is recommended. Furthermore, Advanced Driver Updater takes a backup of old drivers for precaution before updating drivers. Also, it allows adding incompatible driver updates to the exclusion list. Please take your time to choose the best way for you.
I find Advanced Driver Updater the best hence suggested. However, it depends on you which method you find most suitable.
3 Best Methods To Install And Update Dell Monitor Drivers Windows 10
Methods 1. Use Device Manager to Update Dell Monitor
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. This will open the Device Manager window
3. Look for the Monitors option.
4. Double click to expand it and select the Dell monitor > right-click > Update Driver
5. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
6. Let Windows scan the database for the driver database. If any are detected, will be updated in the background. However, if Windows cannot find it, try to check for Windows Updates; if an update is available, install it and then go to Optional Updates > Driver Updates and install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
Note : Though updating drivers via Device Manager is safe and straightforward, this method is ineffective. This is because Microsoft doesn’t always download the latest drivers for you, or for some reason, it might not show an update though available.
In such cases, you can try visiting the manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver update. Method 2 and 3 are for those who already have the driver software for their device.
Method 2. Download Dell Monitor Driver Windows 10 from the Manufacturer’s Website
Anytime you know a driver update is available, you can visit the manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver for your Dell monitor.
To learn more about how to download the Dell monitor driver, follow these steps:
1. Visit Dell Product Support Center.
2. Enter the Dell Monitor device ID. Alternatively, you can click Detect Product or can use the Choose all products option.
3. Thereafter, click Drivers & Downloads > choose the correct Operating System and bit (click Change OS if the default one is not yours).
4. Double click Monitors & Displays to expand it.
5. Afterward, click Download.
6. Double click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Dell display driver Windows 10.
But if making these many clicks annoys you, or you just don’t have enough time, we have another option for you. You don’t need to know the device model number and operating system details to use it.
If you like it, go with Method 3 to update your Dell monitor drivers in just a few clicks.
Method 3. Update Dell Monitor Driver via Advanced Driver Updater Automatically (Recommended)
Offered by Systweak, Advanced Driver Updater is a reliable and trusted driver updater tool. It works flawlessly on all Windows versions and helps solve driver-related issues. It helps update outdated, corrupt, incompatible, and missing drivers.
Drivers provided by this tool are trustworthy, and it cross-checks each driver to show the right update. To update drivers, you can use either its Pro or trial versions. Where the Pro version allows updating all outdated drivers at a go, you can update one driver at a time using the trial version. This means the registered version comes in handy.
Moreover, it comes with a no-questions-asked 60-day money-back guarantee and professional tech support. You can send in all your queries to email@example.com
Here’s how to use Advanced Driver Updater and update Dell Display Driver Windows 10
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater, the best tool to update drivers.
3. To update the Dell Monitor driver click Start Scan Now and wait for the scan to finish.
4. Review scan results. If you are using the trial version, click the Update driver next to the Dell monitor driver. However, if you are using the registered version, you can click Update All to update all outdated drivers in a go.
5. Restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s all. This is how you can effortlessly update Dell monitor drivers.
We hope you got the answer to how to update the Dell monitor driver on your Windows 10. Out of the 3 ways, you can pick any to update your Dell display driver Windows 10. It is your choice which method you like. The best and easiest way to update your Dell monitor driver is to use Advanced Driver Updater.
Do share your feedback about the post in the comments section. If you have any queries, let us know; we will try to answer them promptly.