Many Lexmark printer users have reported poor performance and unresponsive behavior of printers. If you fall in line with these users, don’t worry, as it can be fixed by updating the printer driver.
The coolest way to update drivers is to use the best driver updater tool like Advanced Driver Updater, for Windows. To get the driver updater tool, click the button below:
The Best Ways to Update Lexmark Printer Drivers For Windows 10
It doesn’t matter which Lexmark printer model you have; you can continually update the device drivers using Advanced Driver Updater and other manual ways. This guide explains how to use these ways to download, update and install Lexmark printer drivers on a PC. You can select the one that best matches your needs.
Method 1: Use Advanced Driver Updater to Update Lexmark Printer Driver (Recommended) Automatically
Sometimes even after installing the Windows update, you might fail to get the newest version of device drivers. Also, installing the driver from the manufacturer’s website can be risky and tricky. Hence, if you want to save yourself from this hassle, we recommend using the safest and trusted third-party driver updater software – Advanced Driver Updater.
With its help, you can quickly identify outdated drivers and can update them without any trouble. The driver updater for Windows scans the PC for outdated drivers as you perform the scan using Advanced Driver Updater. It shows the latest and most compatible updates for your computer. Also, it takes a complete backup of old drivers before updating the driver. To use Advanced Driver Updater, you can follow these below steps:
- Visit the official website or click the button below to download the latest version of Advanced Driver Updater.
- Install the driver updater by double-clicking the setup file.
- Next, click the Start Scan button to perform a scan and detect outdated, missing, or corrupt drivers.
- Review the scan results and click Update driver next to the printer driver when the scanning is finished. Registered users can update all drivers at once by clicking Update All.
- Wait for the driver installation to finish > restart to save changes. Now you can try to use the printer; you should not face any problems with the Lexmark printer.
Read Also: How to Download HP Universal Printer Driver
Method 2: Manually Install Lexmark Printer Driver from Manufacturer’s Website
Lexmark provides driver support for its devices. Therefore, we suggest updating drivers if you have trouble using Lexmark products. We will update the printer driver since it’s causing the problem. Manually updating the printer involves risks; therefore, Lexmark universal driver should be downloaded and updated when you are sure.
- Click here to visit the official website.
- Scroll down to find the Driver & Downloads option. Click on it to move ahead.
- Enter the model number or serial code of the Lexmark printer you want to update > hit Enter key.
- Select the Windows version and the language of the operating system you are running > and click Submit.
- Click the Download button to get the setup file of the latest version of the printer driver.
- Double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- Restart the computer to save the changes you made after downloading and updating the Lexmark printer driver.
Method 3 – Update Windows & Download the Latest Version of the Lexmark Printer Driver
If you find updating the driver through the manufacturer’s website tricky, you can try updating Windows and see if it helps. To update Windows, follow these instructions:
- Open the Windows setting by pressing Windows + I.
- Click Update & Security.
- Next, click Windows Update > Check for updates > let Windows look for available updates.
- If available, click Download and install > restart PC to apply changes.
- Now try to see if the Lexmark printer is working or not.
Q1. How do I fix my Lexmark printer driver is unavailable?
There are different ways to fix the Lexmark printer unavailable error. Follow them one by one to fix the issue.
- Update Windows.
- Manually Update Printer Drivers.
- Automatically Update Printer Drivers using Advanced Driver Updater.
Q2. What to do if the printer shows the driver is unavailable?
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers > Device Manager.
- Click Print queues > look for your printer model on the list and right-click on its icon.
- Go to the computer’s Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
- Reinstall your printer’s drivers.
Lexmark Universal Driver Updated
You can update the Lexmark printer driver on your Windows. Advanced Driver Updater is the best bet to identify and update all outdated drivers. Moreover, the registered version of Advanced Driver Updater comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. So, try it now to keep your drivers up to date.