Are you wondering how to avoid printing issues faced when using HP OfficeJet Pro 8600? Read the post to learn how to update the HP Officejet Pro 8600 driver.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 is a popular and outstanding all-in-one series of printers that works on universal drivers. Pro 8600 e-All-in-One N911a, Pro 8600 Plus, e-All-in-one N911g, and Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One N911n all fall under this category. When the HP OfficeJet driver that helps the printer communicate with the computer goes outdated, you face the problem. Hence, updating drivers is suggested.
This post will explain how to update the HP 8600 printer driver on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Best Ways to Update HP OfficeJet 8600 Driver
Below we discuss different methods to update HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus driver on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/and 7.
However, if you are looking for the easiest way to update HP 8600 drivers, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater. Offered by Systweak, this best driver updating tool automatically detects system information and shows the latest driver updates.
Method 1 – Updating HP 8600 driver from Official Website
From time to time to add advanced features and functionalities, manufacturers keep updating drivers. If you have technical knowledge this is the best method for you. To update OfficeJet driver follow these steps:
Note: To use this method, you need to know the bit and version of the operating system you are using. To collect these details click Windows + I > Settings > System > About.
Once you have the details follow these steps.
1. Visit HP official site.
2. Go to the Support tab.
3. From the on-screen menu select Software & drivers.
4. Click Printer > Enter product name i.e. HP OfficeJet 8600 > Submit.
5. Click HP OfficeJet 8600 Plus driver section to expand it > hit Download to get the latest setup file.
6. Double click the saved setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
7. Restart the system to apply changes.
Method 2 – Update HP OfficeJet Plus 8600 driver via Device Manager.
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Go to the Printers or Print Queues section.
3. Double-click to expand it.
4. Right-click HP Printer 8600 > select Update driver from context menu.
5. This will open a new window here click Search automatically for updated driver software and wait for Windows to look for updates.
6. If an update for the HP OfficeJet driver is available it will be automatically downloaded and installed.
7. Restart the system to apply changes.
Method 3 – Use Advanced Driver Updater to Update HP OfficeJet Driver (Recommended)
The above 2 methods are manual and time-consuming while this method is automatic. Moreover, updating drivers using Advanced Driver Updater does not involve any risk. The driver updater before updating any driver takes a complete backup this helps undo changes if anything goes wrong.
Also, it allows scheduling driver updates and you can use either the registered or trial version to update outdated drivers. However, remember the trial version of Advanced Driver Updater has limited functionality. This means using it you can update only one driver at a time. While using the registered version, you can update all outdated drivers in a few clicks.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run Advanced Driver Updater.
3. To scan the system for outdated drivers and update HP 8600 drivers, click the Start Scan Now button. Wait for the tool to scan the system. Time taken by the tool depends on your internet connectivity.
4. Review scan results and update HP OfficeJet driver. If you are using the free version, click the Update driver option next to the Printer driver. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All to update all outdated drivers in a click.
5. Wait for the driver update to download and install.
6. Restart PC to apply changes.
While using Advanced Driver Updater, if you face any problem, or have any questions about the product contact the driver support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
To avoid facing printer connectivity or any other print job-related issues keeping printer drivers is updated. Moreover, since the HP OfficeJet driver is universal when it is corrupted you end up facing several problems. Using either of the methods, you can update the 8600 drivers. However, if you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to update HP OfficeJet 8600 driver, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater. As this driver updating tool automatically detects system and driver details, using it not only saves time but also saves us from the trouble of installing incorrect drivers. We hope you find the information helpful. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. We love to hear from you.