Whether you are looking for a solution to fix the screen flickering on Lenovo Yoga 730, or facing audio issues on Lenovo 700 Yoga series, you are at the right place.
This post explains how to update drivers on Lenovo Yoga 700 and 730 series.
Without a proper driver installed on your computer, the hardware and peripherals attached to the PC don’t work properly. Suppose you are facing BSOD, screen flickering, audio crackling, and other issues you might assume there is something wrong with the hardware. However, that is not always the case. The reason behind the problem can be outdated, missing, or problematic drivers.
In this article, you’ll learn how to update drivers on Lenovo Yoga 700 and 730 series.
Best Ways to Update Lenovo Yoga 700 & 730 series driver
Below, we provide step-by-step instructions to update Lenovo Yoga 700 & 730 series laptop drivers manually and automatically.
Method 1 – Updating drivers for Lenovo Yoga 700 & 730 series Through Manufacturer Website
1. Visit Lenovo’s official website.
2. Go to Service & Support > Driver Download & Software Update.
3. In the search bar present at the top, enter the series you want to update the drivers. For example, we are looking for a Lenovo Yoga 700 series driver.
4. Click Downloads > Manual Update > select the category you are looking for a driver update.
5. Under the See Files option, click the down arrow and click the Download icon.
6.Wait for the driver to download. Double click the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to download the Lenovo Yoga drivers for Windows.
7. Restart the PC to apply changes and update the drivers.
Method 2 – Download, Install and Update Lenovo Yoga 700 & 730 series Drivers Using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
With an advanced scan engine and capability to detect outdated, missing, and incompatible drivers, Advanced Driver Updater is one of the top tools to update drivers. To update drivers on Windows PC, you can use either the FREE or registered version.
The FREE version lets you update one driver at a time, while the registered version lets you update all outdated drivers in a couple of clicks. Also, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and is backed by professional technical support.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the best driver to fix driver-related issues on Lenovo Yoga 700 & 730
3. Click Start Scan Now to scan the Windows PC for outdated drivers.
4. Let the driver updating tool scan the system and list outdated drivers.
5. Review scan results and update outdated drivers. FREE users will need to click Update Driver next to the driver they want to update. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All and update all outdated drivers.
6. Once all the drivers are updated, restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s how you can get drivers updated.
Final Words –
When you have an automatic way to update drivers why try manual methods? If you are short on time, use Advanced Driver Updater to update video drivers on Lenovo 730 and audio on Lenovo 700. However, if you have technical knowledge you can visit the manufacturer’s website to update drivers manually. Using any of the methods, you can easily update drivers on Windows PC and save yourself from facing problems caused due to outdated drivers.
We hope you like the information we have shared. Please share your feedback, suggestions, or questions, if any, in the comments section. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.