The Lenovo ThinkPad dominated detachable space, but it has its share of problems. Therefore, to avoid facing any problems caused due to outdated drivers, it is best to keep them updated. The best way to keep up-to-date drivers running on the system is to use a driver updating tool like Advanced Driver Updater. Using this tool in no time, you can detect outdated drivers and update them with the most compatible ones. Also, you can set a schedule so to run a weekly scan and update obsolete drivers. To get this fantastic tool, click the button below:
In addition to this, you can also update the drivers manually. However, remember that it requires time, patience, and technical knowledge. Below, we explain manual and automatic ways to keep Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable Gen 1 driver updated.
Best Ways to Update Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable for Windows
Before we go into the technical details, here’s the simplest approach to updating the Lenovo X12 driver.
3 Best Ways to Update Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Driver
Here are the steps for updating the Lenovo ThinkPad X12 drivers for Windows. The first two need technical knowledge, while the third is a driver updater that runs automatically. If you’re pressed for time, skip ahead to the section and learn how to update drivers with Advanced Driver Updater.
Method 1 – Update Lenovo ThinkPad X12 laptop driver Drivers From The Manufacturer’s Website
To update the driver from the manufacturer’s website, follow these steps:
- Click here to visit the Lenovo website.
- From the list of options, click PC > click View PC Support.
- You will now be re-directed to the new page in the search bar; enter Lenovo X12 and search for the driver update.
- Next, click Downloads > Manual Update > select the driver category.
- Download the setup file by clicking the down arrow under See Files > click the download icon.
- Double click the setup file & start the driver installation process.
- Reboot the PC to bring new changes into effect.
Read This- How To Download Lenovo ThinkPad p15 Drivers
Method 2 – Update Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Driver Through Device Manager
If updating a driver from the manufacturer’s website is difficult, try using Windows built-in driver updating utility Device Manger. To use it, follow these steps:
- Press Windows + X > select Device Manager.
- Go to the category you want to update the driver for > double click to expand it > right-click the name of the driver > Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for drivers.
- Let Windows check for driver updates. If there’s an update, it will be automatically installed in the background.
- When done, restart the PC to apply the change.
You may upgrade the Lenovo X12 driver manually using the listed two ways. However, we offer an automated method if you do not want to update the driver manually.
Method 3 – Updating Lenovo Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Driver Automatically
Driver updates can be complex and time-consuming. As a result, we recommend that you use Advanced Driver Updater. The driver upgrading utility for Windows will discover and replace obsolete drivers.
To update drivers, you may use either the FREE or registered version. The Trial version enables you to update one driver at a time; however, the Registered version allows you to update all outdated drivers.
To use the tool, follow these steps:
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
- Run driver updater for Windows & click Start Scan Now to detect outdated Lenovo X12 driver.
- Wait for the scanning to complete.
- Review scan results and update the outdated drivers.
- Restart the PC to apply changes.
To make it easier, use Advanced Driver Updater, a robust driver updater that can help update drivers. The driver updater for Windows is simple to use. We hope you like the material and will use the approach described above to update drivers on your Lenovo ThinkPad X12 drivers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org